Oh, Erin......I need your recipe for chix lasagna
  Re: (...)
Please??? Can't believe I didn't copy it when you first mentioned it and even doing a search didn't help. If anyone else has it, I would sure appreciate it!

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Oh, Erin......I need your recipe for chix lasagna by Mare749 (Please??? Can't bel...)
Was the Chicken Cordon Bleu Lasagna the one? Erin posted that a while back, and I loved it, especially using Swiss cheese instead of Parmesan (see my notes in the same thread).
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Oh, Erin......I need your recipe for chix lasa by labradors (Was the [url=http://...)
Thanks Labs for posting the link. Been a real busy weekend.

Maryanne, Hope you enjoy it! Made the lasagna for 100+ people today. It is in the freezer for Friday. Whew. that was a production.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: Oh, Erin......I need your recipe for chix lasa by esgunn (Thanks Labs for post...)
"Made the lasagna for 100+ people today." Whoopee!! How did it go? Have you decided how early you'll take the lasagna out of the freezer for Friday? May take a couple of days to thaw.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Oh, Erin......I need your recipe for chix lasa by labradors (Was the [url=http://...)
YES!!! That's the one!!! Thank you Labs!!! Guess I forgot the right name when doing the search. I'll be making this for next Saturday night when the men come home from "the big hunt." The family usually gets together for a little welcome home party.

Erin, I can't wait to make this. It sounds fantastic!

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Oh, Erin......I need your recipe for chix lasa by Mare749 (YES!!! That's the on...)
It is fantastic! We LOVED it!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.