Monday Dinner - December 1st - IT CAN'T BE!!
  Re: (...)
December already?????

I think I'll make some soups today - cheeseburger for dinner, Ham & Navy bean and a couple of turkey soups for the freezer.

What's on your menu??
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Monday Dinner - December 1st - IT CAN'T BE!! by cjs (December already????...)
I had a ham bone leftover from Saturday, so it's split pea soup with little chunks of ham. Since Ron is gone this week, I'll be eating soups a lot, mostly for lunch. Dinner will be eaten out a lot this week.

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Monday Dinner - December 1st - IT CAN'T BE!! by Mare749 (I had a ham bone lef...)
I have plans to make a the salad using the Banana Peppers with chicken tonight.
  Re: Monday Dinner - December 1st - IT CAN'T BE!! by cjs (December already????...)
I'm having a wild mushroom pizza with candied tomatoes and a nice Portuguese cheese. Picky will probably have some linguica my brother in law picked up at a little shop in Boston.

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: Monday Dinner - December 1st - IT CAN'T BE!! by pjcooks (I'm having a wild mu...)
"wild mushroom pizza with candied tomatoes and a nice Portuguese cheese." - can Roy come to dinner???? (well, I'll have to come too )
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Monday Dinner - December 1st - IT CAN'T BE!! by cjs ("wild mushroom pizza...)
We're having chicken marsala, potato pancakes made from leftover mashed potatoes and steamed asparagus.
  Re: Re: Monday Dinner - December 1st - IT CAN'T BE!! by Trixxee (We're having chicken...)
I'm thinking corned beef - it'll make lots of nice sandwiches for Bob for the week ahead! Better go get it out of the freezer!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Monday Dinner - December 1st - IT CAN'T BE!! by Harborwitch (I'm thinking corned ...)
Don't know as I don't feel that great and have yet to look in the freezer. Not too sure but I am sure it will be nothing all that spectacular. Did Chicken Oscar last night...seasoned chicken breasts on an English muffin with crab meat and asparagus and Bearnaise sauce...tonight I really don't know.
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Re: Monday Dinner - December 1st - IT CAN'T BE!! by firechef (Don't know as I don'...)
Paul just called and is due home in about 4 hours. I'll make Beer Braised Brisket, Macaroni salad, sautéed mushrooms and ice cream with Pear/Port reduction for dessert.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
" December already????? "

Down to the crunch. 14 more work wakeups. Only 2 weekends left here in the house. I think it will be spaghetti here.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.