A top team of scientists and medical doctors.
  Re: (...)
Post edited by Moderator.
  Re: A top team of scientists and medical doctors. by fateliailsLer (Post edited by Moder...)
Moderator has been notified.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: A top team of scientists and medical doctors. by fateliailsLer (Post edited by Moder...)
Time to give serious thought to:
  • Not allowing links or images in messages by users who been registered less than 30 days or have posted fewer than 10 posts;
  • Not allowing registration by users whose registration email addresses are from known bot havens (especially many domains ending in ".ru");
  • If not already there, using a CAPTCHA image for registation to prevent automated registrations;
  • Using a CAPTCHA image for the posting of new users' first 10 posts.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: A top team of scientists and medical doctors. by labradors (Time to give serious...)
How do they find us?? What are they trying to achieve?? It all seems so very random to me
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: A top team of scientists and medical doctors. by farnfam (How do they find us?...)
They search through the net, looking for forum sites.

BTW. Brian, based upon recent activity on my own site, I can say it would probably be a good idea to ban registrations from an IP address of 78.110.175.12 or 78.110.175.13. They are from Russia, and have tried a number of bogus registration on my site.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?