Cuisine for Two eRecipe MMmm
  Re: (...)
Oh Yum, I just got my eRecipe! It's the Cheesy Manicotti from the Cuisine for Two book with the Buttermilk Caesar Salad. I totally forgot that was in there!! I am soooo making this over the weekend. And OMG there was this gorgeous cherry chocolate dessert thingy that I will now have to try to avoid making (oink, snort, oink)
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Cuisine for Two eRecipe MMmm by farnfam (Oh Yum, I just got m...)
I've made the molten chocolate cakes with the cherry sauce a couple of times. It's great for entertaining because they hold in the fridge until you're ready to bake them and serve them warm...
  Re: Cuisine for Two eRecipe MMmm by farnfam (Oh Yum, I just got m...)
The cheesy manicottis are great! I've made them a few times. Eh, for the buttermilk ceasar, my hubby prefers my ceasar dressing I inherited from my Dad that he got in the 70's.

And that molten cake looks fab!! Especially the cherry sauce!!

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: Cuisine for Two eRecipe MMmm by BarbaraS (The cheesy manicotti...)
I know...I just saw the cakes! Is the manicotti the one we call Molto Manicotti? It looked like it. If so, we LOVE that one! I've been looking at making that one again soon, myself!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Cuisine for Two eRecipe MMmm by Gourmet_Mom (I know...I just saw ...)
"It's great for entertaining because they hold in the fridge until you're ready to bake them and serve them warm..." - I don't think Cis wanted to hear that...
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Cuisine for Two eRecipe MMmm by cjs ("It's great for ente...)
Oink, snort, no, that isn't helping
I so have to loose this Thanksgiving weight, before I add the Christmas and New Year's pounds, snort, oink!
Cis
Empress for Life