Cream puff recipe
  Re: (...)
I believe I made some cream puffs last winter from a recipe in cuisine magazine. I can not find the recipe anywhere & I would like to make it again. I also believe there was a blueberry cheesecake recipe in the same issue.

Thank you !!!!!!!1
  Re: Cream puff recipe by SteveOB (I believe I made som...)
I found some vanilla cream pastries, could that be it? They looked more like eclairs to me.
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Cream puff recipe by SteveOB (I believe I made som...)
I have checked all the magazines for this year and no cream puffs. Could it be from another year?
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Cream puff recipe by Gourmet_Mom (I have checked all t...)
It could be from another year, like the end of 07? I may even be mistaken on where i got it from. It was made with puff pastry & vanilla pudding.

Thanks for the replies...
  Re: Re: Cream puff recipe by Gourmet_Mom (I have checked all t...)
I saw Key Lime Mousse in Graham Tuiles in Issue 45 (which I don't have) with a Raspberry Cheesecake in the same issue. Then in Issue 63 is the Dreamy Cream Horns, but that's all I see using the annual volume listing. There's always Lab's site for a search.

Cis, do you have a plus membership? If so, you are his/her best bet in finding the recipe. I don't have all the issues.

BTW, welcome Steve! I hope you will stick around now that you have found us. We like having new folks around...it livens the place up! Plus, Denise usually brings out the jello shots....I like the jello shots!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Cream puff recipe by Gourmet_Mom (I saw Key Lime Mouss...)
Oh well I'll keep digging. I'll check here frequently. Thank you for the warm welcome.
  Re: Re: Cream puff recipe by SteveOB (Oh well I'll keep di...)
Welcome, indeed, Steve. Sometimes it depends upon how often some people visit the site, so it may take a couple of days. In the mean time, enjoy the site and the camaraderie.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Cream puff recipe by SteveOB (Oh well I'll keep di...)
Welcome Steve, we're practically neighbors! I love to visit Lodi, especially for shopping! Stick around, there are great people here.

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Cream puff recipe by Mare749 (Welcome Steve, we're...)
Welcome, Steve. Sorry I can't help, I've always used the Joy of Cooking recipe.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: Cream puff recipe by Lorraine (Welcome, Steve. Sor...)
I got zilch in the archives for "cream puffs" and for the "blueberry cheesecake" (to check the issue number). So the recipe has to be since they stopped adding recipes to the archive - what was that, about issue #43 - 45???
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com