Please help me welcome a new friend!!
  Re: (...)
I have asked my dear friend Joyce, who lives in Canada, to join us. (She sent me the holiday cake recipe) Let's all give her a warm welcome! And Denise, I know you are busy with filming, but could you think up a really special shooter for this occasion?

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Please help me welcome a new friend!! by Mare749 (I have asked my dear...)
Welcome Joyce! Hope you love it here as much as we all do!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Please help me welcome a new friend!! by Harborwitch (Welcome Joyce! Hope...)
Joyce - we love getting new faces in the neighborhood!!! Welcome and hope you'll feel comfortable enough to join in immediately.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Please help me welcome a new friend!! by cjs (Joyce - we love gett...)
Joyce! Welcome to our humble home! We're glad to have you here.

Now...try this.. **hands her a pumpkin spice jello shooter** Tell me that just isn't the yummest thing!
  Re: Re: Please help me welcome a new friend!! by DFen911 (Joyce! Welcome to ou...)
Quote:

Now...try this.. **hands her a pumpkin spice jello shooter**

Welcome, Joyce, but be careful: the jello shooters around here have been known to be spiked more than spiced. LOL!
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Please help me welcome a new friend!! by labradors ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Hey, Joyce. This is a fun group of people who are all way into food... Looking forward to you joining in.
  Re: Re: Please help me welcome a new friend!! by HomeCulinarian (Hey, Joyce. This is...)
Hi there Joyce, welcome.
Cis
Empress for Life
Welcome Joyce! Happy holidays and bingle jells to you! {{{hicup}}}
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
Wecome welcome welcome Joyce! Hope you visit and post often!

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: Please help me welcome a new friend!! by pjcooks (Wecome welcome welco...)
Welcome Joyce! I hope to be able to chat with you soon!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.