Tonight for dinner?
  Re: (...)
Well tonight I am making the Moraccan Chicken Soup with Lemon Apricot Cousous. You can find it in the Soups, Stews and Chilis magazine. It looks really wonderful.

That's the plan anyway. What are ya'll havin?
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Tonight for dinner? by luvnit (Well tonight I am ma...)
Not sure, hoping you all will inspire me. I've got broccoli so pasta fajioli is a possible. But, after that totally wonderful manicotti with spinach last nite, things pale in comparison. I half feel like making it again, but oy the calories
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: Tonight for dinner? by farnfam (Not sure, hoping you...)
Quote:

I've got broccoli

Arroz con brĂ³coli y otras veruras
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Tonight for dinner? by labradors ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Shoot, the frig(s) will be so full, maybe order Chinese....
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Tonight for dinner? by cjs (Shoot, the frig(s) w...)
Corned beef hash out of leftover corned beast, fried eggs and "everything" bagels. I wonder what kind of wine goes with breakfast?
  Re: Re: Tonight for dinner? by Trixxee (Corned beef hash out...)
All I have to go on is I thawed a pound of ground hamburger. I have nothing after that

I thought about some mini meat balls. I made a wine reduction sauce the other night with a couple of bottles of wine that had a cup or so wine left in them. That might be my sauce.
  Re: Re: Tonight for dinner? by DFen911 (All I have to go on ...)
I'm making chili marinated pork tenderloins with black bean salsa and yellow rice. Cuban recipe from my Health Latin Cookbook. It has pomegranate seeds as a garnish, and I try to remember to make this when pomegranates are in season.
  Re: Re: Tonight for dinner? by HomeCulinarian (I'm making chili mar...)
" Cuban recipe from my Health Latin Cookbook. "

I haven't heard about that book. You may want to start a thread on it.

I had two fillings replaced last week, (have to use up all that health care), and they are giving me nothing but grief and pain. So, I have the makings for a frittata for myself, and they'll have tacos. (no, not the real things.)
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: Tonight for dinner? by Lorraine (" Cuban recipe from...)
Tonight I'm trying the Baked Potato Soup.

Hey Denise, good idea on the reduction for leftover bits and pieces of wine...Thanks!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Tonight for dinner? by Lorraine (" Cuban recipe from...)
Quote:

" Cuban recipe from my Health Latin Cookbook. "

I haven't heard about that book. You may want to start a thread on it.

I've mentioned it here before a while ago. The title is Steven Raichlen's Healthy Latin Cooking. It's been out since 2000.
[Image: 9780875964980.gif]