What's on the Menu for tonite 12/10 Wed
  Re: (...)
I haven't got the foggiest
As always, I'm sure someone here will give me an inkling. And then of course I can browse Foodgawker or that new site Lab showed us.
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: What's on the Menu for tonite 12/10 Wed by farnfam (I haven't got the fo...)
I'm making the sirloin stirfry. This will be a repeat for us. I think it's in issue 64. It was mentioned here recently and reminded me of how good it was.
  Re: Re: What's on the Menu for tonite 12/10 Wed by HomeCulinarian (I'm making the sirlo...)
Well, it's a toss up between Greek Style Scampi and an Italian Sausage/White Bean Cassoulet type dish. Whatever we don't have tonight, we'll have tomorrow. I actually have all the ingredients for both w/o having to run to the store.
  Re: Re: What's on the Menu for tonite 12/10 Wed by Trixxee (Well, it's a toss up...)
These all sound good girls. I was browsing around and saw some Indian dishes that I didn't have the right ingredients for. I asked the Cusinart Widget thingy and found a Chicken Tikka Marsala that looked pretty good. So, that's marinating and the pita bread is rising. I have cauliflower that's got to be used so I'll add that to the Tikka in the last 10 min.
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: What's on the Menu for tonite 12/10 Wed by farnfam (These all sound good...)
I have 2 T-bone steaks in the fridge. Everything else is a mystery
  Re: Re: What's on the Menu for tonite 12/10 Wed by DFen911 (I have 2 T-bone stea...)
Going really low key tonight. Dogs and home made fries.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: What's on the Menu for tonite 12/10 Wed by Lorraine (Going really low key...)
Going old school here tonight...ribs, corn-on-the-cob, and green beans.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's on the Menu for tonite 12/10 Wed by farnfam (These all sound good...)
It's dance night for my daughter Maggie and we have to shovel snow so it's frozen pizza.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: What's on the Menu for tonite 12/10 Wed by luvnit (It's dance night for...)
Gee, Laura, after all that snow, one would think you would NOT want something ELSE frozen.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: What's on the Menu for tonite 12/10 Wed by labradors (Gee, Laura, after al...)
I have a couple of NY Strip Steaks thawed but think we are having cereal and calling it an evening watching Christmas shows on ABC Family.

I don't think I have missed any so far. I just got Frosty the Snowman and Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer on DVD so I can watch them again later in the season. Can't wait for White Christmas and It's a Wonderful Life to be on around here...
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)