help! Lost 8/08 issue, need deviled egg recipe
  Re: (...)
Please help, I took my Cuisine at home August 08 issue to the gym and forgot it there, need the deviled egg recipe for a party Please help

italspano@aol.com
  Re: help! Lost 8/08 issue, need deviled egg recipe by DenverMichael (Please help, I took ...)
I have it and will type it in for you.
  Re: Re: help! Lost 8/08 issue, need deviled egg recipe by HomeCulinarian (I have it and will t...)
Deviled eggs
6 eggs
1/4 cup Miracle Whip or Mayonnaise (MW is outlawed in my house!)
1 T minced fresh parsley
1 t. each sweet pickle juice, Dijon mustard, and apple cider vinegar
1/4 t. cayenne
1/8 t. dry mustard
Salt to taste
Sliced gherkins or cornichons

hard cook eggs in a large saucepan covered with cold water. Bring eggs to a boil over high heat. As soon as the water boils, turn off heat, cover pan and let stand for 12 minutes. Run cold water in the pan to cool eggs, then peel and halve lengthwise. Carefully scoop yolks into a mixing bowl; set whites aside.

Mash yolks, salad dressing, parsley, pickle juice, Dijon, vinegar, cayenne, and the dry mustard until smooth; season with salt. Spoon or pipe yolk mixture into egg white halves.

Garnish with gherkins or cornichons before serving. Serve immediately or chill loosely covered with plastic.

Hope you have fun at your party... You should probably not leave your e-mail address on the post so it doesn't get picked up by the spammers.

Hope you come back and join in
  Re: Re: help! Lost 8/08 issue, need deviled egg recipe by HomeCulinarian (Deviled eggs[br]6 eg...)
Welcome, Michael! Hope you enjoy the forum.

One suggestion: NEVER put your email into a message in ANY forum ANYWHERE on the Internet, since there are automatic programs ("bots") that scour the Internet looking for email addresses to which they can send lot of unwanted emails, including potential dangerous things where people may attempt to get your credit information and steal your identity.

If it's still possible, edit your message and take out the address. If not, I recommend sending a private message to Brian, letting him know that you really don't want your email address to be left in the message, and asking him to edit it out of the message for you.

If you visit many forum sites, I also suggest using a mail-forwarding service, such as the free GishPuppy to get special addresses that you may use for forum registration, etc., without having to give out your real, private email address.

Once again, welcome! Enjoy the forum, enjoy the people, and enjoy the food!
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?