Was It? or Wasn't it?
  Re: (...)
While I was down at Sharon's my Dr called on my cell and told me the blood test I'd had before I left home showed I'd had a heart attack and they wanted to see me immediately. Well, I finally saw them this week and the EKG and further tests didn't show anything. I, personally, didn't know anything about it and now they're saying maybe it was a flawed test. So, was it? or, Wasn't it? Nobody knows.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Was It? or Wasn't it? by bjcotton (While I was down at ...)
Good Grief Billy! Hopefully, it was just a flawed test. As my grand MIL used to say..."Getting old sucks!"
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Was It? or Wasn't it? by bjcotton (While I was down at ...)
Well it's been known to happen darlin'! My gawd, as hard as you worked down here you're probably in better shape than the doctor.

Are they going to redo the test to be sure??? Someone ought to be smacked for causing you a bucket load of anxiety!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Was It? or Wasn't it? by Harborwitch (Well it's been known...)
But Daphne, the alternative REALLY sucks!

Maybe just a good warning, Billy - at least this infor is in your records and will be watched for. Look at this as a good thing.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Was It? or Wasn't it? by cjs (But Daphne, the alte...)
They did do a retest and...nothing. They told me I should really give up smoking and I told them..............

Billy
  Re: Re: Was It? or Wasn't it? by bjcotton (They did do a retest...)
True enough Jean! But she was almost 90 living in a nursing home when she said it.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Was It? or Wasn't it? by Gourmet_Mom (True enough Jean! B...)
About getting older: Click here

http://www.newsday.com/news/opinion/ny-w...mers-blurb
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: Was It? or Wasn't it? by farnfam ( About getting older...)
That's just scary Billy. I'm glad the other subsequent tests came up negative! Have they asked you about doing a stress test where you get on the tread mill etc?
  Re: Re: Was It? or Wasn't it? by DFen911 (That's just scary Bi...)
Yeah, but I'm so out of shape from the last 3-4 years I can't walk fast/far enough to do one and they don't want to do the chemical stress test. Slowly I'm getting back into some kind of shape.

Billy
  Re: Re: Was It? or Wasn't it? by bjcotton (Yeah, but I'm so out...)
My goodness - we thought you were "Iron Man" while you were here! Geeze! I was scared to death that we were gonna give you a heart attack! Smack the doctor for scaring us, too!

Glad all is well for you! Now just take care of yourself!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!