This Be It For MS Lorraine!!!!
  Re: (...)
Congratulations!!! Your new life begins tomorrow - can you believe it's finally here? Have fun at your Mom's and then get thee to VA and start that chapter! All kinds of good luck and love to ya all.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: This Be It For MS Lorraine!!!! by cjs (Congratulations!!! Y...)
Have a wonderful Christmas with your mom, Lorraine. We will all be thinking of you during the holidays and wishing you the very best! Safe travels!

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: This Be It For MS Lorraine!!!! by cjs (Congratulations!!! Y...)
Oh my! Everything Jean said. What a perfect time of year to start your new life. I'm wishing you all the best for the holiday season - and for your new life in Virginia!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: This Be It For MS Lorraine!!!! by Harborwitch (Oh my! Everything J...)
Oh my goodness! It is that time! Have a great holiday Lorraine! I can't wait to hear from you from Virginia!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: This Be It For MS Lorraine!!!! by Gourmet_Mom (Oh my goodness! It ...)
Thanks! I'll go in to work tomorrow till about 11am. we're expecting a snowstorm, with some ice, so I want to make sure I get home early. Pack my suitcase, pack the car. Saturday am, (weather permitting) it's off to Montreal. I meat up with my sister from winnipe, then Sunday morning it's off to my Mom's. At his point, my head is spinning and I don't quite know if I'm coming or going. but, as Jean says, "this too shall pass". I won't have much access to a computer until I'm in Virginia on the 29th. Have a great Christmas everyone, stay safe, and I'll check in when I can.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: This Be It For MS Lorraine!!!! by Lorraine (Thanks! I'll go in ...)
Safe travels, Lorraine...see you Down South!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: This Be It For MS Lorraine!!!! by Gourmet_Mom (Safe travels, Lorrai...)
Lorraine Have a wonderful holiday, do be very careful out there. Very exciting times ahead Check in when you can.

**hugs**
  Re: Re: This Be It For MS Lorraine!!!! by DFen911 (Lorraine Have a wond...)
Drive safe and wave to the Granby area on your way to Montreal! My cousin is coming to Iowa once we are moved which should be a fun one since he is a rural farm boy (in his mid-50s now) that doesn't speak hardly a lick of English!

Hope Mr. Lorraine enjoys Quebec as much as I always did!
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Re: This Be It For MS Lorraine!!!! by firechef (Drive safe and wave ...)
Have a great last morning and a wonderful trip and visit with your mom, Lorraine!! Don't forget your cooking pictures from your office. Elsner and I don't want to be left behind.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: This Be It For MS Lorraine!!!! by Lorraine (Thanks! I'll go in ...)
Lorraine, Safe travels and have a wonderful Holiday. How exciting to be starting the next chapter of your life! Congratulations to you both!

We'll "see" you in the USA!
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.