Get more room to type your message!
  Re: (...)
Okay. Just one more nifty enhancement I have discovered.

Are you tired of trying to type a lengthy recipe into that tiny text box that the forum provides? Of course, it's always possible to type the message into an editor (e.g. Notepad, Word, et al), but even when you go to paste it into the forum, you still have to deal with only being able to see a portion of the message within the box.

If you have Firefox (not sure if this is available for any other browsers), get the Resizeable Textarea add-on. Once that is installed, when you move the mouse pointer over the right edge, bottom edge, or lower-right corner of a text area (not the one-line boxes - only the ones that allow multi-line text entry), the pointer will change to a "resize handle" which you may click and drag until the box is the size you want. Of course, if you do something such as previewing a message you are entering, you'll have to resize the box again, because the preview downloaded a fresh copy of the page from the site, but that's nothing in contrast to the convenience the resizeable box gives!

BEFORE:
[Image: beforemd4.jpg]

AFTER:
[Image: afterzf7.jpg]
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Get more room to type your message! by labradors (Okay. Just one more...)
Wow, cool! You are so smart! I thought we had you around for a reason...
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Get more room to type your message! by luvnit (Wow, cool! You are s...)
LOL! Thanks. Just more Firefox coolness.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Get more room to type your message! by labradors (LOL! Thanks. Just ...)
Well, isn't that cool! I'll have to check that out next time I make a long post.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.