Happy Holidays to all
  Re: (...)
Wanted to take a moment to wish everyone Happy Holidays. Signing off for a while. I have 7 overnight guests coming tomorrow have a lot more to do and prepare. Safe travels for those of you traveling.

Best,

Pam
  Re: Happy Holidays to all by wheatleyp1 (Wanted to take a mom...)
Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to you as well Pam! Enjoy your guests and report back when you get time. I can't wait to hear how everyone's dinners came out!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
Quote:

Wanted to take a moment to wish everyone Happy Holidays. Signing off for a while. I have 7 overnight guests coming tomorrow have a lot more to do and prepare. Safe travels for those of you traveling.

Best,

Pam

And to you. May your guests enjoy your hospitality and you, their joy of your efforts--Be well--
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: Happy Holidays to all by Old Bay ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Yo Bill...where have you been? Missed seeing you around lately.

ANYWAY...

Merry Christmas to Bill and Jane as well! I hope you have lots of family and food for a great holiday season!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
Merry Christmas Have fun with your guests!

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: Happy Holidays to all by pjcooks (Merry Christmas[img]...)
Have a great holiday everyone.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Happy Holidays to all by cjs (Have a great holiday...)
Merry Christmas youse guys
Cis
Empress for Life
Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas everyone! Travel safely and take delight in being with friends and family!

I'm planning on riding with Bob today if he gets a service call. That way maybe we can get some shopping done. I've got two batches of cookies to finish - and perhaps a sweetbread for Christmas AM.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
Happy holidays to all of you! We won't be home much lots of houses to go to. But I will be hoping you are all safe, happy and blessed for the season.

Best wishes,
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Happy Holidays to all by luvnit (Happy holidays to al...)
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU!!!!!! My virtual family is a MAJOR part of my life---keeps me "in touch" with home.

Thank you all for your "friendship" through the year---

HUGS to all,

Roxanne

May you all have a happy and healthy New Year ----and your wishes be fulfilled!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy