Can't find the zucchini tart/pie recipe
  Re: (...)
I've searched several times and cannot find it. Someone posted a recipe for a zucchini tart or quiche or maybe it was even an appy. Not sure anymore, just remember thinking that I should copy it and didn't. Please help!

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Can't find the zucchini tart/pie recipe by Mare749 (I've searched severa...)
Maryann, do you remember anything else other than the zucchini part?
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Can't find the zucchini tart/pie recipe by Gourmet_Mom (Maryann, do you reme...)
I don't suppose it's the zucchini rolls from the last review, was it?

Or could it be the Baked Zucchini, Potato and Rosemary Pancake from Giada I mentioned in a post about a show I saw on FoodNetwork? I really want to make that one this coming week.
Daphne
  Re: Re: Can't find the zucchini tart/pie recipe by Gourmet_Mom (Maryann, do you reme...)
Yes, it sounded kind of like a quiche and someone was making it for lunch, I think. And it was very recent, although I can't find anything on the search. I think whoever posted it had a vegetarian family member, but then, I could be mixing up my stories. I made a mental note to see if I could find any zucchini in the store and did find some that actually looked pretty good.

Looks like we were posting at the same time, Daphne. No, it wasn't the zucchini rolls, but thanks for checking for me.
  Re: Re: Can't find the zucchini tart/pie recipe by Mare749 (Yes, it sounded kind...)
Look again Maryann! I added another link.
Daphne
  Re: Re: Can't find the zucchini tart/pie recipe by Gourmet_Mom (Look again Maryann! ...)
Then there's Ratatouille's Ratatouille somebody posted a bit ago.
Daphne
  Re: Re: Can't find the zucchini tart/pie recipe by Gourmet_Mom (Then there's [url=ht...)
Then Labs posted some mushroom recipes, and the taco one had zucchini in it. Mushroom, Beef and Vegetable Tacos I guess I'll stop for now. Hope you find it.
Daphne
  Re: Re: Can't find the zucchini tart/pie recipe by Gourmet_Mom (Then Labs posted som...)
Well, it wasn't any of those, Daphne, but that Giada recipe that you posted has made me forget all about it! That sounds very good, so think I'll be making that one instead. Thanks!!!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Can't find the zucchini tart/pie recipe by Mare749 (Well, it wasn't any ...)
I'm so glad. Let me know how it turns out. I've got that one on for later this week.
Daphne
  Re: Re: Can't find the zucchini tart/pie recipe by Gourmet_Mom (I'm so glad. Let me...)
Maryann, could it be this one?

* Exported from MasterCook *

ZUCCHINI TORTE

4 cups zucchini -- grated
4 eggs -- well beaten
1 cup bisquick® baking mix
1/2 cup oil
1 cup Parmesan cheese -- grated
1 small onion -- grated

Preheat the oven to 350 F.

In a large bowl, combine the zucchini, eggs, baking mix, oil, Parmesan cheese and onion. Pour into a buttered 9X9" baking dish.

Bake for 1 hour, remove from oven and let stand for 5-10 minutes before serving. Serves 8.

------

You'll probably have so many ideas soon, you'll have to buy more zuccs.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com