I Got Them!! I Got Them!!
  Re: (...)
Hello All,

Hubby ordered me the trio of Splendid Soups, Holiday Cookies, and Holiday Meals and they finally came today!!

Some of those soups look awesome!! Especially the Roasted Tomato on the cover. Hubby doesn't eat them raw, but loves tomato soup. Also, that Wild Mushroom Soup is making me drool, I never met a mushroom I didn't like! Has anyone reviewed that recipe yet?

Barbara<~~~like Christmas all over again!!
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: I Got Them!! I Got Them!! by BarbaraS (Hello All,[br][br]Hu...)
And again, I'm reminded that stupid soup book is still missing. I hope you enjoy your books. I always love getting those packages myself.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: I Got Them!! I Got Them!! by Gourmet_Mom (And again, I'm remin...)
Daphne,

If you have a hankering for an ingredient for a soup, let me know and I'll look it up.

I know how it sucks to lose a book. I'm still searching FleaBay for issue #32.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: I Got Them!! I Got Them!! by BarbaraS (Daphne,[br][br]If yo...)
Thanks Barbara...I'll check out the list and let you know if something jumps out.

But if you review something good, please post the recipe, too. That would help more than anything. I already have several from the book. Thanks!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: I Got Them!! I Got Them!! by Gourmet_Mom (Thanks Barbara...I'l...)
"I'm still searching FleaBay for issue #32." hmmmm, I didn't even think of going there to search for my #60!! what a good idea, Barbara
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: I Got Them!! I Got Them!! by cjs ("I'm still searching...)
Barbara, I have made both of those recipes and they are awesome!!! Peter does not care for tomato soup but he loved this one.

Do you also make the side suggestions? They are very good as well
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: I Got Them!! I Got Them!! by cjs ("I'm still searching...)
Quote:

"I'm still searching FleaBay for issue #32." hmmmm, I didn't even think of going there to search for my #60!! what a good idea, Barbara

Maybe keep checking BookFinder to see if anything shows up. I just checked, and one place had #34, so I sent them an email to see if they have #32. I'll let you know. It's worth a shot.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: I Got Them!! I Got Them!! by labradors ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Wow, two sources to try - thanks.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: I Got Them!! I Got Them!! by labradors ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Quote:

Maybe keep checking BookFinder to see if anything shows up. I just checked, and one place had #34, so I sent them an email to see if they have #32. I'll let you know. It's worth a shot.

Wow!! Bookmarked that site!! Thanks a bunch!

How did you type in your search? I just typed in Cuisine Magazine without quotes and got a few hits. Didn't see the issue 34 though.

Barbara
  Re: Re: I Got Them!! I Got Them!! by BarbaraS ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
I typed "Cuisine at Home" (with the quotes, but on some sites it doesn't make a difference).
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?