Review: Teriyaki Strip Steak
  Re: (...)
Weeknight Menus Vol 1 page 43

What a tasty dish!! The cut here for strip is Porterhouse. Following the recipe was spot on for timing and perfectly done steaks. The ingredients are ones we really like so how could I miss... Quick and easy. The stir fry vegetable accompaniment was also good but I will add some type of sauce next time I make this---something with ginger/garlic/soy sauce. I did not have bok choy so sliced some Romaine instead and it worked well.

A solid 9!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Review: Teriyaki Strip Steak by Roxanne 21 (Weeknight Menus Vo...)
I've made this one a couple of times - I agree it is a 9 or 10. Not always able to find baby bok choy. Didn't think of subbing Romaine...
  Re: Re: Review: Teriyaki Strip Steak by HomeCulinarian (I've made this one a...)
I have no clue why I have not made this yet, unless it is so close to my Korean Beef recipe...not an authentic Bulgogi, like Lab's. I'll have to check into this. Thanks for the review Roxanne. It is so good to see your name by reviews after so long! Keep 'em comin'!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Review: Teriyaki Strip Steak by Roxanne 21 (Weeknight Menus Vo...)
Yeah Roxanne, what Daphne said. It's just really good to see you around period, don't know about the others, but Grandma worries ya know
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: Review: Teriyaki Strip Steak by bjcotton (Yeah Roxanne, what D...)
AHHH---SHUCKS!!!!!

Thanks guys!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy