Greeting Fellow Foodies !
  Re: (...)
Mikey here. Just joined. I want heydude to know that I accidently threw away my issue of CAH that had the yummy post roast recipe cooked in Guiness and pretzels too.

I found the recipe using Google. God I love the internet.

Anyway, I love this particular pot roast because the crushed pretzels serve as a thickening agent, therefore no need for a roux.

So happy to have joined ... this will be a lot of fun!
  Re: Greeting Fellow Foodies ! by mikey (Mikey here. Just joi...)
Hi Mikey, glad you could join us. I'm going to buy a pot roast today, cuz I missed that recipe when that issue came. Can't wait to try it. Think I'll use Black & Tan for the Guiness.
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Greeting Fellow Foodies ! by mikey (Mikey here. Just joi...)
Welcome Mikey! We're always glad to have new members, so jump right in and join in the fun. You will find very fun and friendly people here and we all love to cook, eat, and share recipes.

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Greeting Fellow Foodies ! by farnfam (Hi Mikey, glad you c...)
You'll really enjoy this one, farnfam. I omitted the shittake mushrooms; just thought they were a bit much.
  Re: Re: Greeting Fellow Foodies ! by mikey (You'll really enjoy ...)
Hi, Mikey. Welcome!
  Re: Re: Greeting Fellow Foodies ! by HomeCulinarian (Hi, Mikey. Welcome!...)
WELCOME Mikey!!!! We will love the new addition of your company!!! Please come around again---you have had great input already!! Confusedmile
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: Greeting Fellow Foodies ! by Roxanne 21 (WELCOME Mikey!!!! ...)
Hello Mikey and welcome to the boards! Please be sure to let me know your favorite fruit flavor so I can get a batch of jello shooters whipped up for ya
  Re: Re: Greeting Fellow Foodies ! by DFen911 (Hello Mikey and welc...)
Quote:

... so I can get a batch of jello shooters whipped up for ya

Honestly, Denise, keep on going like this and you could wind up with an instant sponsor if you ever get your own show. LOL!
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Greeting Fellow Foodies ! by labradors ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Good one, Labs!

Welcome Mikey! I am very glad to meet you, and excited that you appear to be a new member that wants to join regularly. We like chatty active folks on here. BTW, be sure to look through the previous posts of great recipes and reviews. The easiest way to do this is to type review into the search box and choose 2 years, then juggle the more than, less than boxes to get years before that. There's some good stuff there.

Also, if you find a review of something you've tried and want to post your own review, feel free. I like it when some of those oldies are brought back up to the top...reminds me if I haven't tried it, or if it's been a while!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Greeting Fellow Foodies ! by labradors ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Welcome Mikey! Now, now, shittake mushrooms make EVERYTHING better
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy