Facebook?
  Re: (...)
Anyone else use Facebook?

If so you can add me I'll PM you my email address since I don't want to post it here.
  Re: Facebook? by DFen911 (Anyone else use Face...)
Like I need another obsession...LOL!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Facebook? by Gourmet_Mom (Like I need another ...)
Yeah...you do
  Re: Re: Facebook? by DFen911 (Yeah...you do [img]/...)
What's Facebook???
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Re: Facebook? by firechef (What's Facebook???...)
I'm embarrassed to say two people 'brought' me into facebook and a number of friends have become 'my friend' but I don't have the slightest idea what to do with the darn thing.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Facebook? by cjs (I'm embarrassed to s...)
OMG, Jean, it is so much easier than this forum! It is a great way to keep in touch with family and friends. It is like a huge conference call with pictures to me!
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: Facebook? by chef_Tab (OMG, Jean, it is so ...)
LJ, Facebook is a social networking site. It originally started at one college, then opened to all college students, and is now open to anyone. You can communicate with friends and family, share pictures, and it even reminds you when someone is having a birthday. I have reconnected with quite a few college friends, family members, and keep tabs on my kids.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: Facebook? by chef_Tab (LJ, Facebook is a so...)
In some countries (ie Venezuela and Mexico) it is used by kidnappers to know who is worth kidnapping. They can hack into anyone's page so it doesn't matter if your page is not public. Here it is easier to do because our population is much smaller than the US population, less than 10%, of which over 70% is NOT worth kidnapping, and the rest is easily spotted by knowing where you live, which parties you go to,the car you drive, who you hang with or if and where you travel to.
But I do wish it were safe, there are many people I'd like to find.
Bearhugs,
Marina
  Re: Re: Facebook? by marzyn (In some countries (i...)
Wow Marina, that's scary!
  Re: Re: Facebook? by Trixxee (Wow Marina, that's s...)
Theresa love all the pictures!

I found 2 of my chef instructors and old friends. I'm even more of a chatty cathy now