Thank you all
  Re: (...)
I'm feeling a little queasy posting recipes for a cookbook for all of you to test - those who want to. So, instead, anyone interested in working on this project with me, if you would p.m. me with your email address I'll just get this project out of here.

Just to give thanks where they are due - Maryann, Cis, Lorraine, Billy, Sharon, Daphne all have helped me with the book I'm just finishing up now. I can't tell you how much help they all were and I thank you all so much. (PLEASE don't let me have forgotten anyone!)

I thank any who think they might have the time or inclination to work on this project.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Thank you all by cjs (I'm feeling a little...)
POST your recipes and ideas here, Jean-----we (I) will be more than happy to participate in any way I am able----

Those jammers are on the menu for this week---when pork is the meat of the day---

Fun to have critiques before I go with the meal---I have a superb jalapeno jelly to use-----FINALLY I can use this--YIPPEE!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
I'm about 2/3 of the way through the proofing Jean. Hope to have it finished this week.

It's taking longer than I thought what with stopping reading to input the recipes into MasterCook
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: Thank you all by bjcotton (I'm about 2/3 of the...)
"stopping reading to input the recipes into MasterCook " - WHAT??? You still have to buy the book, Billy J!!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Thank you all by cjs ("stopping reading to...)
ROFLOL! BUSTED!!!!!

Although, I am SURE Billy plans on buying the book. I've already sold three!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Thank you all by Gourmet_Mom (ROFLOL! BUSTED!!!!!...)
We all plan on buying it! It's a fabulous book! Great recipes, great tips! Oops, I just realized there is one more section that needs editing. Will get back to you soon.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Thank you all by Mare749 (We all plan on buyin...)
You're very welcome, Jean. I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to try the recipes, but I'm not bad at proofreading.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: Thank you all by Lorraine (You're very welcome,...)
It's not like you haven't had anything going on in your life lately, Lorraine!!!
www.achefsjourney.com
You're compiling a cookbook? Oooo!! When's it due out?

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: Thank you all by BarbaraS (You're compiling a c...)
The first one has been out for a number of years - Share a Recipe. It's a book that I compiled of recipes from cooks all over the world contributed - some even on here contributed. Lorraine, Billy J - Sharon, I don't think we knew you then, did we? Did I miss anyone? It's a book filled with nothing fancy, just wonderful comfort foods that we all served our families when we didn't have a pot to p** in, so to speak. All the proceeds go to Chef's scholarships. So far, we've been able to give one $1,000. scholarship to a student at Le Cordon Bleu in Las Vegas!!

The second book - A Chef's Journey Home will be out in just a couple of months. I'm finishing up on it now. It's another compilation of recipes that my family (and I) grew up on. Also, there is a wonderful section from my friends who have contributed their family favorites. It's a delightful book.

The next one I've been working on over almost all my years of cooking and will be comprised of all original recipes.
www.achefsjourney.com