sharonjo and Callie
  Re: (...)
Please join us...tell us what you like, what you're interested in....

I'm sure you would enjoy chatting with us!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: sharonjo and Callie by Gourmet_Mom (Please join us...tel...)
Here...have some "jello"....
  Re: Re: sharonjo and Callie by DFen911 (Here...have some "je...)
Welcome to the neighborhood.

Speaking of new folks, we met a couple in one of the wineries in Paso Robles that I think I will mention the forum to in my next email - man, does she have some good food ideas!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: sharonjo and Callie by Gourmet_Mom (Please join us...tel...)
I guess I've been "busted" for lurking on this forum!! I usually check in to see what all of you are up to in the kitchen--and elsewhere! This is a fun bunch. I've been a subscriber to Cuisine At Home for a couple years now and enjoy all of the recipe reviews posted here.

After quite a few years of "auto-pilot" cooking, I'm trying to expand my skills and really enjoy the expertise and ideas posted on this forum.

I made the Supreme Pizza Soup from CAH this week and thought it was very good--flavorful and easy.

Tomorrow I'm going to attempt my first baguettes and plan to make the arroz con pollo from the recent e-recipe. Wish me luck!!

Sharon
  Re: Re: sharonjo and Callie by sharonjo (I guess I've been "b...)
Nice to meet you, Sharon! Now that you have jumped in and introduced yourself, no more lurking allowed! Just put your two cents in here and there, and before you know it you will feel right at home. This is a nice bunch of people and you will have a great time getting acquainted.

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: sharonjo and Callie by Mare749 (Nice to meet you, Sh...)
Oh Sharon...I am so glad I posted this. Welcome for real now! I agree with Maryann....no more lurking! I bake bread and I know others on here that do as well, so jump right in there with your questions and we'd love to help out. But I know you'll do great! Now that you've jumped in, there's no going back!

BTW, Sharon, as good as the Supreme Pizza Soup is, you MUST try the Lasagna Soup...it's even better! That stringy cheese in the bottom of the bowl is like the icing on the cake!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.