Welcome MorningLaurel
  Re: (...)
I am hoping that my oldest will come join us here. She is a busy mother of 2 girls and she is my hero for all that she does despite her obstacles! Best of all she loves to cook and bake!

I hope she comes to join us soon!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Welcome MorningLaurel by Harborwitch (I am hoping that my ...)
C'mon over MorningLaurel! You will have a great time and meet a lot of interesting people. Best of all, you will get some terrific ideas and recipes for busy young moms.
Hope you will join us soon.

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Welcome MorningLaurel by Mare749 (C'mon over MorningLa...)
Hope you'll join us soon, MorningLaurel! Not only will you have the experience of some of us that have been there, done that...you've also got the benefit of sharing with Laura and Erin...two other very busy Moms!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Welcome MorningLaurel by Gourmet_Mom (Hope you'll join us ...)
Come and join us...we love sharing all sorts of cooking info. Even us busy Dads hang out here! Would love to trade recipes and ideas for some "fun" information on our Harborwitch!
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Re: Welcome MorningLaurel by firechef (Come and join us...w...)
Welcome, MorningLaurel!! Hope you will be more vocal than that other off spring is.....
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Welcome MorningLaurel by Harborwitch (I am hoping that my ...)
Always nice to have another friendly member on the forum!

Hope you join us soon!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Welcome MorningLaurel by luvnit (Always nice to have ...)
YESSSS!!!! More family!!!!!!!!! Come on over, MorningLaurel---we would love to have you be part of our table---we do have a ton of fun!

WELL???? What are you waiting for!!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: Welcome MorningLaurel by cjs (Welcome, MorningLaur...)
I think they are up to their eyeballs in 4H and Citrus Fair stuff this weekend. They've got lots of stuff to get ready for next weekend. Both girls have events and Laurel is working at a 4H booth serving food. I'm hoping that Monday AM she'll come by and say hello!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!