ROXANNE!!!! Happy Birthday...Late, Late, Late
  Re: (...)
I'm so sorry we missed your day, Rox!! I hope you were pampered in the proper manner the whole long day to make up for the faux pas of your good friends!!

And you're just gettin' younger and younger -
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: ROXANNE!!!! Happy Birthday...Late, Late, Late by cjs (I'm so sorry we miss...)
WHAT! We missed it? Well, foo!

[Imitates Maxwell Smart] Sorry about that, Chief.

Guess you'll have to have a great day, today, to make up for our missing the actual day.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: ROXANNE!!!! Happy Birthday...Late, Late, Late by labradors (WHAT! We missed it?...)
Well, Pooh! Sorry Roxanne! I, too, hope you had a great day and weekend!

[Image: party2-1.gif]

Happy (belated) Birthday!!!!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: ROXANNE!!!! Happy Birthday...Late, Late, Late by Gourmet_Mom (Well, Pooh! Sorry R...)
Oh no, how did that happen! Sorry to be late with this Roxanne, but sure hope you had a wonderful birthday full of fun and good surprises.

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: ROXANNE!!!! Happy Birthday...Late, Late, Late by Mare749 (Oh no, how did that ...)
My oh my, how did that slip by!

Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: ROXANNE!!!! Happy Birthday...Late, Late, Late by luvnit (My oh my, how did th...)
You guys are THE BEST!!!!

I chose to forget the day as well!!!

It was a lovely quiet day---most was spent by the poolside with a great book.....and a couple of dips in the pool. Every day that I wake up to the birds chirping is special...your wishes are very thoughtful---THANK YOU!!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: ROXANNE!!!! Happy Birthday...Late, Late, Late by Roxanne 21 (You guys are THE BES...)
Happy Belated Birthday Roxanne!!

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: ROXANNE!!!! Happy Birthday...Late, Late, Late by Roxanne 21 (You guys are THE BES...)
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? We e-mail each other every day and you NEVER told me it was your birthday? Geez. Well have a great belated birthday. Wanna give your age? Awww come on.

Birthdays come every year whether we acknowledge them or not.
Happy belated birthday! Heavens we're a sorry lot for forgetting your birthday. Prime example of our brain cells not working.

It sounds like you had a lovely day!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: ROXANNE!!!! Happy Birthday...Late, Late, Late by Harborwitch (Happy belated birthd...)
Happy belated birthday, Roxanne! So since you live on a different continent, are we even later than usual?

Hoping you had a day filled with everything you love most.