I finally found him!
  Re: (...)
Here is my baby...Jesse...my sister Carol actually picked him out (her real name is Jessie Carolynn), so I named him after her. He is registerable is I want to, I have his history back 8 generations and he has national champions on both sides:

[Image: jesse2mm2.th.jpg]
[Image: jesse5tu2.th.jpg]

He is 11 weeks old and had his first bath today. He loves to be outdoors and tends to run, then tuck his head down and do a flip.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: I finally found him! by bjcotton (Here is my baby...Je...)
AW...Billy...right in time for the Westminster Dog Show!

Hi Jesse! You're a cutie and have a spectacular daddy! I hope you appreciate him like WE all do and will be the snuggle bunny that he deserves! Now put that shoe down and climb in his lap.

Welcome to the family Jesse!

Darn...look at that little black nose and those dark eyes. ARRGGGG! I love puppies!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
Sweet! What breed is he?
Billy, he's adorable. Does he really have blue eyes or is that just the way they look in the picture? Best of luck with your new companion.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: I finally found him! by HomeCulinarian (Sweet! What breed i...)
He's a Golden Retriever. No matter where I sit down he lays between my feet. I've only had him yesterday and today. He got his first bath and I had them blunt his claws, I was getting too many bloody scratch marks from them. He loves to chew on my fingers, not hard, and his little tail just goes a thousand miles an hour when I holler, "You're hurting me, you're hurting me!" He also likes Molasses cookies and Coconut Macaroons.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: I finally found him! by bjcotton (He's a Golden Retrie...)
OMG....a sweet tooth! You're in trouble now Billy!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: I finally found him! by Gourmet_Mom (OMG....a sweet tooth...)
No sweeter dogs exist, imo, than golden retrievers. Our kids had one, let her have a litter, and kept one from the litter. So, until last year they had two huge golden retrievers in the house. Could hardly move for dog, but what sweet dogs. From the time the grandkids were babies they were playing with big dogs that were so gentle.

But they sure do get big! Have fun, Billy. Nice to know the pup has a good home.
  Re: Re: I finally found him! by sophia (No sweeter dogs exis...)
WOOF!
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: I finally found him! by labradors (WOOF!...)
Quote:

WOOF!

I think that was dogspeak for "boy did you luck out on finding a good home!"
  Re: Re: I finally found him! by iBcookin ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Welcome to the family, Jesse!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com