ImageShack
  Re: (...)
I use this now since I haven't figured out how to use Photobucket since they changed it. The only problem with ImageShack is that it will only let me upload 2 images, like the two of Jesse I posted.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: ImageShack by bjcotton (I use this now since...)
If I can help, I'll be up another half hour. Let me know Billy.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: ImageShack by Gourmet_Mom (If I can help, I'll ...)
I've tried every way I can think of to post pictures from Photobucket and it just won't work. I used to use it all the time with no problems, not I can get them into photobucket, but can't manage to post them.

Billy
  Re: Re: ImageShack by bjcotton (I've tried every way...)
What does "it will only let me upload 2 images" mean?

Did you actually get an error message? What did it say?

Did it actually proclaim that you are prohibited from posting more than two pictures?

Are you using the service that does not require registration, or have you actually registered and logged in?

The most I have ever uploaded in a row, when unregistered was eight images, and those all worked with no problems.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: ImageShack by labradors (What does "it will o...)
I had registered and logged in, but when I went to upload 4 pictures it only uploaded 2. It did this twice and said I was limited to I think it was 8.5 Meg.

Billy
  Re: Re: ImageShack by bjcotton (I had registered and...)
If you used up 8.5 Meg for just two pictures, then either you have your camera's resolution set WAY too high, or you should resize the images BEFORE wasting all that bandwidth uploading them.

My recommendation would be the same free program I use for that purpose: PIXresizer. For posting in the forum, stay with 320 x 240 for most things, and an occasional 640 x 480 for a few things, but nothing larger than that. By using such a program beforehand, you not only save upload time and bandwidth, but also make it so that the photo site (whichever one you use) doesn't have to do the conversion.
  Re: Re: ImageShack by labradors (If you used up 8.5 M...)
I'm going crazy trying to post my Sophie's pics, I uploaded them to photobucket but... I just can't find the way to put them here! Rob, could you lend an old gal a hand? The url is http://s680.photobucket.com/albums/vv170...andsophie/
There are 2 pics of my little finger-and-toe-chewing beauty.

Billy, Jesse is awesome! I love dogs (animals) in general, and if I still had the house I'd have a Golden. They are SO good-natured!
So please give Jesee a bearhug for me, will you?
Marina
  Re: Re: ImageShack by marzyn ( I'm going crazy try...)
You bet I will Marina! He's a Sweetie!

Rob, I finally figured that out...when you zoom the picture gets bigger

Billy
  Re: Re: ImageShack by bjcotton (You bet I will Marin...)
Marina, ¡Ya!

Looks like you could use that PIXresizer, too. 1024 x 768 is just too big for forum use.

[Image: DSC00481.jpg]

[Image: P1040405.jpg]

As for putting them into the message, go to the album page and hover the mouse over each picture. A little box will pop up with four different link options. Click the one that says "IMG code" to copy that link. Then, just paste it into the message.
  Re: Re: ImageShack by labradors (Marina, [i]¡Ya![/i][...)
What a cutie!