My New Cazuela
  Re: (...)
I had it delivered here last fall, finally got around to seasoning it last week. Tonight, for it's first use, I'm making a Potato Gratin in it. It's a great looking cooking vessel, I'll let you know how it works.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: My New Cazuela by Lorraine (I had it delivered h...)
DUH...after I looked it up, I remembered you ordering it. Looking forward to your review.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: My New Cazuela by Gourmet_Mom (DUH...after I looked...)
Can't wait to hear about this one. I just love to buy new cooking toys.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: My New Cazuela by Mare749 (Can't wait to hear a...)
I had one once, it was shaped like an oblong unglazed Dutch Oven.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: My New Cazuela by bjcotton (I had one once, it w...)
I bought them from La Tienda, a 10in (with cover) and a 14 in. It's a glazed terra cotta vessel (the only part bot glazed is the bottom). I made a Potato Gratin in it last night, and loved it (the dish and the recipe). Very easy to clean. I can see nyself using it often. I think the individual ones would be fun to use.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: My New Cazuela by Lorraine (I bought them from L...)
I remember looking that up when you bought it, Lorraine. Makes me want to get one all over again. You do have to be a bit careful with them though. I had a really nice clay baker (the size of a lasagna pan) from Pampered Chef and it cracked right in half after only being used once or twice. Since I didn't have my receipt any longer and the person who gave the party is no longer around, I'm SOL. But, I still love clay pots.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."