Good Heavens, It's her again..
  Re: (...)
...on the other hand maybe nobody remembers me. A year is a long time in cyber world.
  Re: Good Heavens, It's her again.. by vannin (...on the other hand...)
Good to "see" you back! What have you been up to?
Not for me! Not for me! Welcome back Dale! I'm glad to see you returned! How goes things with you these days. If I remember correctly, things were kind of crazy the last time I "talked" with you. I hope things are a little more settled these days!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
Hi, Dale, it's been a long time, and I've really missed your posts! How are things, I hope you can fill us in on your "lost" year!

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: Good Heavens, It's her again.. by pjcooks (Hi, Dale, it's been ...)
Welcome "home" Dale! You are never truly forgotten in a family like this one here!!!

Hope all is well and has been well in your "lost" year. Think of the money to be made on your "memoirs" of the "lost" year. Dang, if you were a musician you'd make a fortune on "lost" recordings...
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Re: Good Heavens, It's her again.. by firechef (Welcome "home" Dale!...)

Welcome home Dale - good to hear from you again -

Are you where the fires are?

Marye
Everything will be all right in the end. So if it is not right, then it's not yet the end.
  Re: Re: Good Heavens, It's her again.. by mjkcooking ([br]Welcome home Dal...)
Of course we remember. Welcome back!
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Good Heavens, It's her again.. by firechef (Welcome "home" Dale!...)
I found it Dale, I found it! Your lost year was hiding behind my television....uh sorry, it was the puppy
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: Good Heavens, It's her again.. by bjcotton (I found it Dale, I f...)
I don't know, Billy, when puppies and children are hiding behind the furniture, it generally indicates they are doing something they shouldn't be doing back there!!!

Welcome back, Dale! You will have lots of reading and catching up to do!
  Re: Re: Good Heavens, It's her again.. by iBcookin (I don't know, Billy,...)
YIPPEEEE!!!!!!! Dale has returned-----it is soooo very nice to hear from you again!!!! I was missing your wit and anecdotes---WELCOME BACK!!!! Has it really been A YEAR??? YIKES!!!!!!!!!

SOOOOOO?????? What you been up to?
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy