FDA Recalls
  Re: (...)
I read through this list (many, many pages) and was really surprised at some of the products/companies involved (their products anyway). Here is the FDA URL: Please check out anything with peanuts before eating them....

Peanuts
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: FDA Recalls by bjcotton (I read through this ...)

Billy that is a good source - went to site and put in several name brands

and they are ok - so far. !

Thanks

Marye
Everything will be all right in the end. So if it is not right, then it's not yet the end.
Good Grief!!

And the President of that Peanut Company invoked the 5th Amendment several times!

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
Wow! That is one incredible list. I did check it, but we seldom have peanut products in our home anyway (son has severe allergy.), I found nothing. But gosh lots of stuff has peanuts in it.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: FDA Recalls by luvnit (Wow! That is one inc...)
Luckily my favorite brand, Skippy's, isn't on the list. I might have had to go to rehab if I couldn't have my peanut butter.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: FDA Recalls by bjcotton (Luckily my favorite ...)
I checked it out, too Billy. Thanks for the heads up. Thankfully, there didn't appear to be anything on the list we use in our home.

Maryann, I saw that this morning, too. I was appalled by his resolution not to speak. All those families and no remorse or comment. It was disgusting!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: FDA Recalls by bjcotton (Luckily my favorite ...)
Quote:

Luckily my favorite brand, Skippy's, isn't on the list.

Neither are Jif not Peter Pan, for that matter.

The ironic part is that Whole Foods and "Valued Naturals" ARE on the list. Chalk up another one for the health nuts (double meaning intended)! LOL!
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?