Labs!! (Or Anyone Else........)
  Re: (...)
your p.m. box is full!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Labs!! (Or Anyone Else........) by cjs (your p.m. box is ful...)
Oops! Made some room. Thanks.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Labs!! by labradors (Oops! Made some roo...)
Well, in case someone else looks, I'll post here what I wanted to tell you....just in case someone is interested.....

Thanks so much for looking at my NEW webpage - http://achefsjourney.com - and responding so quickly. I have no idea what the heck you said, but I will pass it along to the computer expert that is trying to help with the technicalities of the darn thing.

(I'm so sly and sneaky)
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Labs!! by cjs (Well, in case someon...)
Cool!

If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
" I'm so sly and sneaky "

No, just good marketing.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: Labs!! by Lorraine (" I'm so sly and sne...)
Looks great Jean....how exciting. I love the pic at the top, especially. Is it one of yours?
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
Quote:

Well, in case someone else looks, I'll post here what I wanted to tell you....just in case someone is interested.....

Thanks so much for looking at my NEW webpage - http://achefsjourney.com - and responding so quickly. I have no idea what the heck you said, but I will pass it along to the computer expert that is trying to help with the technicalities of the darn thing.

(I'm so sly and sneaky)

Jean,

That looks wonderful!! I'm looking forward to ordering the book!!

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.