Jean's (?) stuffed poblano recipe
  Re: (...)
I just glanced at the "conversations" going on and I want to join in, but (as usual) I am running late to get dinner started for our guests this evening... I'll return tomorrow, I hope!

Anyway, because I am posting a recipe in my blog which Jean gave me, I wanted to let her know that I tried the stuffed poblanos and we loved, loved, loved it! Truly a repeat-worthy meal. THANK YOU!!!

Also, I credited CAH and you, in my post, for the recipe but if it was from another source please let me know and I'll make the correction.

Hope that you all are having a nice weekend!

~Vicci
Vicci

my cooking adventures
www.victoriasdays.blogspot.com
  Re: Jean's (?) stuffed poblano recipe by foodfiend (I just glanced at th...)
Hey Vicci, I just checked out your Blog. If you had had the 300 lb gorilla there, you wouldn't need to reduce the Walnut/Almond Cream Sauce...he even put it on sandwiches the next day...that was one of the recipes that really impressed him.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: Jean's (?) stuffed poblano recipe by bjcotton (Hey Vicci, I just ch...)
Vicci, the recipe came from Southern Living quite a while ago - I really need to make them again, we too just love them and that sauce is so good on so many things!!

Glad you like it also.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Jean's (?) stuffed poblano recipe by cjs (Vicci, the recipe ca...)
Billy, I used the remaining walnut (almond!) cream sauce on fettuccine a few days later and both DH and I swooned-- the stuff really is that good. With all of the flavors going on in the stuffed poblanos, we didn't pick up on it as much then.

Jean, I edited to credit SL for the recipe. And thanks so much (again) for posting it! I wonder if the cinnamon rice pilaf recipe which I happened across in the SL website was specifically the one which was mentioned as a "serve with" in the stuffed poblanos recipe. It had to be, since both went so well together.
Vicci

my cooking adventures
www.victoriasdays.blogspot.com