Sedona Trip
  Re: (...)
Well I am home and catching up on all the posts. My gosh so much goes on in a week here

The trip went very well. Except for one small tiny issue. SNOW! We had been watching the weather reports all the way up until 1 hour before we left. We knew there'd be rain and were totally prepared for that. But as we got into Sedona seems the storm stalled, thus gaining strength and the reason we got over 2 inches.

Now you may chuckle and say...ah..2 inches? Is that all? That's quite enough when you're on a motorcycle thank you very much. Flagstaff got like 18 inches. We missed out on the Grand Canyon. That's twice we've gone to see it and twice we've failed...makes me wonder if there is a reason

We woke up to 18 degrees one day. How do you folks breathe in that?!?!

I uploaded some pictures into my Facebook. Here is the link

When you open the book the first picture shows an X but if you click on it, it does open.

Now we begin our planning for Sept. We're either going to Idaho, Wyoming or Utah.
  Re: Sedona Trip by DFen911 (Well I am home and c...)
I joined and tried your link, but it took me to an email box.

Welcome home! We've sure missed you. Hopefully Cis will be back soon also! I can't wait to hear more about your trip. I'd be a little anxious about going to the GC now myself...LOL!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Sedona Trip by Gourmet_Mom (I joined and tried y...)
Welcome home, Denise. Glad you got back safe and sound in spite of the weather.

Cis should be coming home today or tomorrow. I think they were just going for a week.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Sedona Trip by Mare749 (Welcome home, Denise...)
Ok let's try this link instead

http://s14.photobucket.com/albums/a319/K...AZ%202009/

And I forgot and uploaded the pic of dinner tonight to that album So that's a different post.
  Re: Re: Sedona Trip by DFen911 (Ok let's try this li...)
You must have had a great time - snow and all!!! I'd love that Indian Chief in my front yard area.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Sedona Trip by DFen911 (Ok let's try this li...)
Nice pics Denise. I love Sedona.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Sedona Trip by luvnit (Nice pics Denise. I ...)
Great pics Denise! It's great to finally put faces to names! I love the red rock pictures. Ashley went through there on her Teens Westward Bound trip several years ago, and said it was breathtaking.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Sedona Trip by Gourmet_Mom (Great pics Denise! ...)
Beautiful pics, Denise. What gorgeous country out there. Must get out west one day. I love the pic of you and Derek on the back of the train!

Just curious, do you really "feel" the energy in Sedona?

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Sedona Trip by Mare749 (Beautiful pics, Deni...)
Great pictures, Denise. We love travelling by train.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: Sedona Trip by Lorraine (Great pictures, Deni...)
Fabulous photos, Denise-- absolutely beautiful! I've never been "out West", maybe someday...

Glad that you had an enjoyable, safe trip!
Vicci

my cooking adventures
www.victoriasdays.blogspot.com