OT - Very rare photo
  Re: (...)
I took this picture the other evening. Okay, so this is sort of like taking a picture of a lightening strike or a comet that comes by every 50 years or something rare like that.

Here are the circumstances:

Both my kids are:

-clean (they just had their bath)
-smiling (someone is always either mad or crying or both)
-hugging each other (usually if they are close enough to touch, someone ends up crying)

[Image: maggiejoe1.jpg]

You may notice two other things with this picture. Maggie lost her front tooth (the natural way). And see how that hug could easily turn into a headlock...
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: OT - Very rare photo by luvnit (I took this picture ...)
Isn't it wonderful when you have these moments!! I remember the first time four of the kids (& boy/girl friends) sat around the table just yakking one afternoon. What a delight.

That's certainly a keeper picture!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
That's a beautiful photo, Laura. I would be framing that one. They certainly look like happy children. If only they could be that way all the time...
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: OT - Very rare photo by Mare749 (That's a beautiful p...)
What a great picture! It does have the making of a headlock. LOL
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
Precious Moments! How great to capture them in a photo. My grandkids are about that age now and we can't get enough when it comes to pictures of them; they're changing so quickly.

Beautiful, happy-looking kids,luvnit. Thanks for posting the pic!
What a beautiful picture! The possibility of a headlock is there. . . . and the difference in between a smile and a demonic grin is only a matter of time with kids

It's beautiful and deserves to be hung on the wall in a lovely frame - they are beautiful children.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
Great shot. Hang on to it tightly, you may never see another like it. LOL.
You have beautiful kids.
And I know what you mean about the "head lock" been there, done that. My kids are in their mid 40's so believe me these moments end fast.
  Re: Re: OT - Very rare photo by DramaQueen (Great shot. Hang on ...)
Laura - You have a couple of really cute kids. I remember the school age days and miss them sometimes. Each phase has its joys. The picture definitely needs to be in a frame for all to see!
  Re: Re: OT - Very rare photo by HomeCulinarian (Laura - You have a c...)
How precious, Laura--------MUST frame this ----definitely a keeper and what fond memories you will cherish!!!!

BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN-----soon they will be ADULTS
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: OT - Very rare photo by Roxanne 21 (How precious, Laura-...)
My kids were 14 months apart. It was 8 years before I was sure I had given birth to my same species. That's how much they fought.

Sally