Hey Denise!
  Re: (...)
Perhaps I missed any updates, but did you ever hear anything about your audition? I would love an update!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Hey Denise! by luvnit (Perhaps I missed any...)
Good memory, Laura!! Me too, Denise.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Hey Denise! by cjs (Good memory, Laura!!...)
I've been meaning to tell her she needs to be watching Chopped. I'm betting that's how they're going to use her.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Hey Denise! by Gourmet_Mom (I've been meaning to...)
Oh wouldn't it be fun to see her on that - (she probably won't tell us about it tho, 'cause all of us that watch it will be telling her how to do things.) I just want to yell at some of the dumb things these supposedly professionals are doing...especially with three judges sitting right in front of them. Dumb sh*ts. pardon the French.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Hey Denise! by cjs (Oh wouldn't it be fu...)
I know! How about the guy who double dipped!?!? TWICE, even after the judge pointed it out!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Hey Denise! by Gourmet_Mom (I know! How about th...)
Denise has been mysteriously silent on this topic after the callback... Maybe she's been sworn to secrecy until the show airs?
  Re: Re: Hey Denise! by HomeCulinarian (Denise has been myst...)
I've been wondering the same thing! I thought I must have missed it in a post.

Then Chopped started and I knew if that was the show she would knock their socks off. Of course some of those ingredient combinations are just bizzare! I would have no clue what to do!
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: Hey Denise! by esgunn (I've been wondering ...)
Nope you haven't missed anything I can assure you.

I got an email from the casting director the week before we went on vacation and no word yet. The Foodnetwork has all the applications, interviews and cooking demo's.

No news is good news?
  Re: Re: Hey Denise! by DFen911 (Nope you haven't mis...)
Well, [hands on hips] we're waiting
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: Hey Denise! by DFen911 (Nope you haven't mis...)
Okay then Denise. I will be keeping it in my good thoughts for you.

Wouldn't be exciting if one of 'our own' got on one of these shows? Lots of talent on this forum.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura