April 2009 Issue - Review
  Re: (...)
Well of course I haven't made anything from it yet, it just got here last night. I have flipped through it 5-6 times already though. A lot of stuff has changed with the formatting and I am sure I can get used to that after a while. There are some things I really like about the new format, at least esthetically.

I did notice that there are some items even I would have trouble finding (or paying an arm and a leg for), which may prohibit me from making some things. I can't wait for others to get their issue and give their opinion. My family's reaction will be the true jury for these new issues and new recipes.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: April 2009 Issue - Review by luvnit (Well of course I hav...)
We'll just raise hell if we don't care for the changes! I haven't gotten mine yet, so can't really tell.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: April 2009 Issue - Review by bjcotton (We'll just raise hel...)
My mom recently said that she doesn't like the way the recipes are formatted, but I don't know if that's under the old format or the new. Shall have to check.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: April 2009 Issue - Review by labradors (My mom recently said...)
Labs, I must agree with your mom - if she is referring to the 'old' way of formating the recipes. I've always thought they were redundant in their way and confusing at times.

I'm anxious to see what they'v done with the mag. Guess I'll join everyone at the mail box....
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: April 2009 Issue - Review by cjs (Labs, I must agree w...)
I don't care what the format is - just give me some good recipes and I'll take it from there!

Hoping my issue shows up today.
  Re: Re: April 2009 Issue - Review by Trixxee (I don't care what th...)
GEEZ! I'm always weeks behind everyone else! POOH!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.