Pineapple Crisp
  Re: Re: Pineapple Crisp by cjs (Barbara, I was wonde...)
Okay, I just gave it 5 stars, which brought it back up to 4. A couple more ratings would probably give it a five.

Barbara, the rating is at the bottom of the page on the right.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Pineapple Crisp by Mare749 (Okay, I just gave it...)
I gave it five, earlier, as well.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Pineapple Crisp by labradors (I gave it five, earl...)
I got it! It sure does deserve 5! This is an incredible recipe, and I don't usually crave desserts! I'd make it tomorrow if I wasn't planning on making it this weekend for YS and his GF.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Pineapple Crisp by Gourmet_Mom (I got it! It sure d...)
Man, I can't believe the life this dessert took on!!! 10 pages of posts. I'm bringing it to the top again because the winery has asked me to bring a blackberry dessert to a 'pick up' party on the 7th of Sept.

I'm thinking maybe the crisp with a blackberry sauce - what do you all think??? (or those of you who can get thru all the pages to this post!1 ) She, the winemaker, always wants small portions of desserts for these dos, 'cause she foots the bill. So, wouldn't be overly rich large dessert.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Pineapple Crisp by cjs (Man, I can't believe...)
I wish I could get blackberries. I'd try it out for you. The only thing I can offer is to sacrifice myself and make it again and imagine the blackberry sauce. It HAS been a while. I'm willing to sacrifice myself. I think I may even be able to twist William's arm to participate, too. LOL!

Jean, I don't know if I should thank you for bringing this back up or send you to your room...LOL!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Pineapple Crisp by Gourmet_Mom (I wish I could get b...)
I think your idea sounds delicious, and yes, it's time to make this again!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Pineapple Crisp by Mare749 (I think your idea so...)
Think I'll play with it in a day or two. Tracie has blackberries coming out her ears at her new house and is filling her freezer with them.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Pineapple Crisp by cjs (Think I'll play with...)
I'm wondering if I can do a "Peach Crisp" subbing peaches for pineapple?

The peaches have been wonderful this year.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: Pineapple Crisp by BarbaraS (I'm wondering if I c...)
sure you can, but this particular dessert is something!!!
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Pineapple Crisp by cjs (sure you can, but th...)
I know, but I didn't buy a pineapple in advance enough to ripen. Thanks!

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.