Monday Dinner - 3/9
  Re: (...)
Quite a while ago I bought a Cordelico Sirloin (this cut is the name for sirloin flap meat), so I cut it in half and I'm going to try a couple different marinades and maybe make a potato salad - even snowing I've been craving that for a while now.

What are you all up to?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Monday Dinner - 3/9 by cjs (Quite a while ago I ...)
I think I'm going to make this ridiculously easy and inexpensive dish, only with chicken.

http://find.myrecipes.com/recipes/recipe..._id=222657
  Re: Re: Monday Dinner - 3/9 by Trixxee (I think I'm going to...)
I'm planning on making the Chicken and Greek Salsa tonight.

We had a taste of spring over the weekend, but winter temps are back. The wind blew so hard yesterday afternoon as the front came through that we had a power outage for about 3 hours. No snow, thank goodness!
  Re: Re: Monday Dinner - 3/9 by HomeCulinarian (I'm planning on maki...)
Michael Chirrello's Pandini with salad, chicken and candied spiced walnuts!
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: Monday Dinner - 3/9 by farnfam (Michael Chirrello's ...)
Leftover baby back ribs, salad, and french fries. Sure wish I had made more of the pineapple crisp.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Monday Dinner - 3/9 by Mare749 (Leftover baby back r...)
As mentioned on the other thread, stuffed peppers made with the salty meat from last night. Also making baked potato and peas as sides. I hope I didn't ruin some good peppers!
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: Monday Dinner - 3/9 by Mare749 (Leftover baby back r...)
Another hors d'oeuvre experiment. Crab meat is not always easy to get here, so I'm going to make RĂ³balo Rangoon, instead of Crab Rangoon.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Monday Dinner - 3/9 by labradors (Another hors d'oeuvr...)
Lemon chicken with rosemary crusted potatoes, and broccoli...simple but delish! Now to get my butt off the deck and go inside to make it. With the time change, it's hard to go in when the sun is out and the temp is close to 80...especially when I know it's not going to hold but for a few days. Dinner will have to wait!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Monday Dinner - 3/9 by Gourmet_Mom (Lemon chicken with r...)
Quote:

Lemon chicken with rosemary crusted potatoes, and broccoli...simple but delish! Now to get my butt off the deck and go inside to make it. With the time change, it's hard to go in when the sun is out and the temp is close to 80...

Oh, shush, Daphne, I'm shoveling out once again. The snow hadn't started yet when I was on the road at 5AM but by 6 it was coming down hard, snowed all day and still is snowing.

Supper? I made a little prime pork roast with a maple syrup brine last night so sandwiches it is for anyone who wants to eat.

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: Monday Dinner - 3/9 by pjcooks ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Sorry PJ, I guess that was a little insensitive, but don't worry, I'll be singing the blues later this week when the temps dip 30 degrees in one day's time.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.