Dinner Plans? Wed.. 3/11
  Re: (...)
Trixxee mentioned an 'easy Asia Beef and Noodles' dish that I think I'll use for the leftover Sirloin I have. and a fruit platter.

What are you all up to?

Tomorrow - Dismc's dinner - haven't decided if I'll do the mousse.....probably will.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Dinner Plans? Wed.. 3/11 by cjs (Trixxee mentioned an...)

will probaby try one of the soups we had in a soup class last night.

and a easy french bread recipe I have. --

marye
Everything will be all right in the end. So if it is not right, then it's not yet the end.
  Re: Re: Dinner Plans? Wed.. 3/11 by mjkcooking ([br]will probaby try...)
cjs - Go heavier on the coleslaw mix if you can. Two cups isn't enough IMO. It sure does shrink down!

We too are on a budget, especially now that I found out that my husband's company is restructuring and you know what that means.....

I'm going to pick up some fresh bagels from my favorite bagel shop and have tuna sandwiches. I have about 20 cans of tuna in my pantry. Someone forget they already had a 12 pack from Costco and bought another. Green grapes on the side.
  Re: Re: Dinner Plans? Wed.. 3/11 by Trixxee (cjs - Go heavier on ...)
good to know, thanks Trixxee.

Marye - new soups???????
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Dinner Plans? Wed.. 3/11 by cjs (good to know, thanks...)
Last night we went to a lecture and ended up eating leftover Greek Salsa Chicken. So tonight I'm going to make the Mushroom fettucini and strawberry salad that I was planning to make last night.
  Re: Re: Dinner Plans? Wed.. 3/11 by HomeCulinarian (Last night we went t...)
We're having jambalaya and Sharon's recipe for 5 grain and walnut bread.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Dinner Plans? Wed.. 3/11 by HomeCulinarian (Last night we went t...)
I'm using leftover London Broil and salad for Taco Salad...just realized I forgot the chips...OH WILLIAM!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Dinner Plans? Wed.. 3/11 by Gourmet_Mom (I'm using leftover L...)
We had the Pork Chops Cappriciosa tonite. I used my big square non-stick grill pan and the chops came out the best ever! So moist, even after baking the 6 min.
Made our fave version of polenta and Spring Mix for the salad. YUM, this is still a really good one! Issue 53 p23
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: Dinner Plans? Wed.. 3/11 by farnfam (We had the Pork Chop...)
This turned out to be our vegetarian day. We had a mushroom & linguine recipe that was really tasty... I was thinking that grilled chicken breast would have gone nicely with it. We also had the strawberry salad recipe from the latest CAH issue. It was very good and we'll make it again.