Who da Boss?
  Re: (...)
I wasn't too sure between Jesse and me until yesterday. I still have lots of bloody marks from his teeth and claws..no new ones today though. We had a stare-down yesterday to see who looked away first. I won and growled at him a few times just to make sure. He's been awfully quiet and cooperative since then. He still gets a little lively on occasion but a growl usually quiets him down.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Who da Boss? by bjcotton (I wasn't too sure be...)
Awwwww, Billy! That is too cute! I hope things continue up hill from here. It looks like Jesse is coming along nicely.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Who da Boss? by Gourmet_Mom (Awwwww, Billy! That...)
Sunday and Monday he paid absolutely no attention to anything I said. Tuesday the trainer said that training is not linear and that some days they will be dumber than a rock and the next maybe near genius level

Billy
  Re: Re: Who da Boss? by bjcotton (Sunday and Monday he...)
Billy Cotton...the dog whisperer...er..growler
  Re: Re: Who da Boss? by DFen911 (Billy Cotton...the d...)
Billy, I would say, if you have to ask "whose the boss?", then it probably isn't you!
  Re: Re: Who da Boss? by HomeCulinarian (Billy, I would say, ...)
I agree with HomeCulinarian on this one...

Just bite him on the left ear...that is what they say on the movie Snow Dogs! It's gotta work if it was on a Disney movie!?!
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Re: Who da Boss? by firechef (I agree with HomeCul...)
That's kind of what I figured until the stare-down. Now he seldom will look me in the eyes for more than a few seconds. When I bark he listens..most of the time.

Billy
  Re: Re: Who da Boss? by DFen911 (Billy Cotton...the d...)
Quote:

Billy Cotton...the dog whisperer...er..growler

...trying to picture Billy on Rollerblades...
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Who da Boss? by labradors ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
To heck with You Tube...I'd PAY to see Billy on Rollerblades!!!
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Re: Who da Boss? by firechef (To heck with You Tub...)
Not gonna happen!

Billy