Review - 2nd for French Onion Salisbury Steak
  Re: (...)
There was already a review of this by Daphne and Trixxee and a few others who have made this recipe. But the original thread wandered a bit - so I am doing a second review. Here is the original post:

Review French Onion Salisbury Steak

Seeing how even with it being the 1st of April, at 10 am and it is still 37 degrees outside it still feels like winter. I made this last night for dinner and served with roasted brussel sprouts. It was very good. We really enjoyed it and it is a wonderful comfort food dinner. We will be making it again.

The original recipe was from Issue 50 April 2005. It is scaled down and repeated in the new Cusine for Two Book.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Review - 2nd for French Onion Salisbury Steak by esgunn (There was already a ...)
Thanks Erin, for bringing this up again.

Sorry I lost track of time, did you go on your trip yet?

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Review - 2nd for French Onion Salisbury Steak by Mare749 (Thanks Erin, for bri...)
That's right! They were going to be gone over St. Patty's Day week! How 'bout some pictures Erin! I bet you all had a blast!

Regarding the recipe....this is one of my favorites!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Review - 2nd for French Onion Salisbury Steak by esgunn (There was already a ...)
Tried the French Onion Salisbury Steak tonight. Looking for something quick and easy. This recipe is fantastic! Did mashed potatoes with all that yummy gravy instead of chesse toasts. My, my, my. Thanks for recipe! This is better than any "salisbury steak" recipe I have ever made.
Madeline