Sharon - The Redheaded Chef
  Re: (...)
Sharon, I saw this at my local auction place and thought of you. It is a piece of artwork entitled The Redheaded Chef by Catherine Mayer. I actually like the piece. What do you think?

[Image: 273.JPG]
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Sharon - The Redheaded Chef by luvnit (Sharon, I saw this a...)
Believe it or not - this white hair used to be RED! I'm going to look her up - it's hard to find female chef pictures and doubly hard to find red headed ones!! Love it.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Sharon - The Redheaded Chef by cjs (Believe it or not - ...)
No wonder you two get along so well! Jean and Sharon, this one is for sale! The auction end on April 13. Here is the link: Aution Masters - The Redheaded Chef

The only catch? You have to pick it up in Osseo, MN. But I'd sure be happy to do that for you. The current bid is $0.06
Laura
  Re: Re: Sharon - The Redheaded Chef by luvnit (No wonder you two ge...)
What a great piece of art! PERFECT for either of the redheads...but the wild hair kinda reminds me more of Sharon....>>>>>DUCKING<<<<<<<
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Sharon - The Redheaded Chef by luvnit (Sharon, I saw this a...)
Laura that is soooooo cool! I love it, Bob loves it. We'll probably bid on it. Thank you for posting it.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Sharon - The Redheaded Chef by Harborwitch (Laura that is sooooo...)
I looked at The Red Headed Chef this morning and she's at $1.70. I really love the piece. I searched for it a few places on the internet and just the print was around $30, and a framed piece was much higher. I love the colors and the style.
Laura
  Re: Re: Sharon - The Redheaded Chef by luvnit (I looked at [b]The ...)
Is anyone here bidding on it? If not I'd like to but don't want to go against anyone here.
Shannon
  Re: Re: Sharon - The Redheaded Chef by Dismc (Is anyone here biddi...)
I think Sharon is - I'm going to look for it elsewhere - have to have that.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Sharon - The Redheaded Chef by cjs (I think Sharon is - ...)
We're going to bid. But if anyone else wants to that's ok, it is an auction after all. I know where my limit is, and if I don't get it I know where I can buy the print. I did find that there is a personal chef business named "Th Redheaded Chef".
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Sharon - The Redheaded Chef by Harborwitch (We're going to bid. ...)
Lol so Jean, Sharon and myself are all red heads.....wow can you imagine us all in one kitchen? hahahaha!!