Lost Recipe
  Re: (...)
Back a few months ago, I tried a recipe and REALLY enjoyed it. Since then, we did a massive "spring clean" in our home, and now I can't find it! I'm not 100% sure that it was from Cuisine at Home ... I subscribe to Cooking Pleasures and Fine Cooking as well. Anyway, I believe the recipe was entitled Mediterranean Chicken with Orzo. It had chicken, kalamata olives, feta cheese and orzo. I've done a search on this website and the others, but am not having any luck. Any ideas?

Thanks!
  Re: Lost Recipe by pm636 (Back a few months ag...)
Do you recall if it had lemon in it or garlic? I've checked all the recipes on the member site for C@H and didn't see anything there. I found the recipes for Fine Cooking, can't find my index though. Have to head to the closet for that
  Re: Lost Recipe by pm636 (Back a few months ag...)
Welcome! Sorry, but it is not ringing any bells for me. Maybe someone else remembers it. Is it an older recipe or a newer one?

Could it be any of these? Maybe you subbed chicken for the chops or the turkey? I found this on the online index if you log on to your account under magazine customer service - no recipes but at least you can search the index. I searched on Orzo

10 entries found for Orzo
Mediterranean turkey roulade with spinach-pita bread stuffing
Cuisine at home No. 62 (April 2007), pages 20-21
If you like the bright, sunshine-soaked flavors of Greek food, then this turkey roulade is made for you!
More about this article

King crab — million dollar legs
Cuisine at home No. 58 (August 2006), pages 8-9
Forget bibs, hammers, and extra napkins. This recipe for crab legs is clean, neat, and easy to eat — the ultimate dinner.
More about this article

Mediterranean chops with Parmesan orzo
Cuisine at home No. 55 (February 2006), pages 40-41
An unusual blend of sweet and sour elements comes together in this easy-to-cook braise, producing wonderful flavors of the Mediterranean.
More about this article

Mediterranean Game Hens
Cuisine at home No. 45 (June 2004), page 23
More about this article

Citrust Marinated Salmon with Summer Greens
Cuisine at home No. 40 (August 2003), pages 10-11
Refreshing and light, this dish is just the thing for those nights when it's too hot to turn on the stove.
More about this article

5-Ingredient Pastas
Cuisine at home No. 37 (February 2003), pages 12-15
Pantry staples plus five ingredients equals three great pasta dinners — made in no time at all.
More about this article

Market Salads
Cuisine at home No. 33 (June 2002), pages 12-15
There's nothing ordinary about these salads. So good and good-looking. Serve them as a main course.
More about this article

Adding On/Spinach
Cuisine at home No. 31 (February 2002), page 25
Two extra recipes to make these sides into dinners.
More about this article

3 Pasta Salads
Cuisine No. 16 (August 1999), pages 22-27
Forget about macaroni and mayonnaise. My salads are triple hits of pasta, summer vegetables, and unusual toppings.
More about this article

Questions & Answers
Cuisine No. 9 (June 1998), pages 38-39
Springform pan leaked / Plastic wrap / Pine nuts / Bay leaves / Orzo / Self-rising flour / Thermometers / Glossary
More about this article
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: Lost Recipe by esgunn (Welcome! Sorry, bu...)
Lol I didn't know that Erin thanks I wonder if the other magazines offer this...gonna go check
  Re: Re: Lost Recipe by DFen911 (Lol I didn't know th...)
From what you describe, I think it was this one:

Mediterranean Game Hens
Cuisine at home No. 45 (June 2004), page 23
More about this article

If you need the recipe for this I can post it.
Cis
Empress for Life