What's happening?!?!?
  Re: (...)
Is it just me, this laptop, or the site? Other than the stickies, my first thread is Maryann's Zuppa recipe thread....from last year. The last thread I posted on shows up on the main index, but the cooking forum has "flashed back" to August 2008!!!!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: What's happening?!?!? by Gourmet_Mom (Is it just me, this ...)
Daphne, I am not having any problems - All is normal for me. Odd, can't imagine what is going on for you.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: What's happening?!?!? by esgunn (Daphne, I am not h...)
WHEW! I tried logging out and back in, but it didn't go back to normal until I shut down the net and came back on. WIERD! It was like I was stuck back in time. Wait a minute! The lap top got stuck somehow...the screen scrolling down on it's own. Now that I think of it, all the threads listed started with Z! Is there a way to list the threads that way, I wonder? That was CRAZY!
Daphne
  Re: Re: What's happening?!?!? by Gourmet_Mom (WHEW! I tried loggi...)
Daphne, If you click the different heading for the posts - like subject, user, or date, it will reorder them in either asending or desending order. Maybe you inadvertantly clicked the subject heading. When I did that the three sticky posts were at the top, but the first posts after all started with 'z'.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: What's happening?!?!? by esgunn (Daphne, If you clic...)
Happened to me, too. Thought it was just me. Logged out, cleared my cache, and deleted the cuisineathome cookie, and it came back to normal. Sometimes you just can't feel better until you toss your cookies.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: What's happening?!?!? by labradors (Happened to me, too....)
LOL! Thank goodness! I thought I was loosing it there for a minute! WHEW! Glad that's cleared up. And thanks, Erin. I had finally decided that it HAD to be something like that. I'm still not used to this laptop, so I often lay my hand on the touch pad and screw up something. It was obviously something like that.
Daphne
  Re: Re: What's happening?!?!? by Gourmet_Mom (LOL! Thank goodness...)
Me thinks someone has gotten into the jello shooter stash...
  Re: Re: What's happening?!?!? by DFen911 (Me thinks someone ha...)
Oh man, I hope that's it Denise - where's a knowledgeable moderator when you need one???????
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's happening?!?!? by cjs (Oh man, I hope that'...)
I swear, I had only one sip of wine when this happened....I swear....LOL!

BTW, I just tried it. Erin's right. If you click on any heading over the threads, it will list them differently. Gee, I never realized! That may just be useful some day. Thanks Erin!
Daphne
  Re: Re: What's happening?!?!? by cjs (Oh man, I hope that'...)
Quote:

Oh man, I hope that's it Denise - where's a knowledgeable moderator when you need one???????

With all those Jell-O shooters, wouldn't that be a mowledgeable knoderator?
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?