April 15th Mystery Box Dinner
  Re: (...)
I really had to go hunting for this one. Creating a new post for it.

This is the original deciding post from Denise on the Myster Box dinner. For Review April 15th...

Per Denise/DFEN911
Ok you have full use of your pantry. You must use all the ingredients in the mystery box. The bonus ingredient is not required, but let's see that creative side Please try and post pictures!

Mystery Box -

Pork Tenderloin

Papaya
Cucumber
Chile Peppers (your choice)
New potatoes

Bonus Ingredient (not required)

Rhubarb
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: April 15th Mystery Box Dinner by esgunn (I really had to go h...)
Thanks Erin, I was just thinking about this coming up next week. With several of us sick with colds and flu, and with Easter coming up on Sunday, do you think maybe we could extend this by at least a few days? If no one else wants to wait, it's okay, I'll just post mine as soon as I can.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: April 15th Mystery Box Dinner by Mare749 (Thanks Erin, I was j...)
Thanks Erin. I too was just thinking of this and wondering how soon it was coming up. I'm not sure why April 15th (tax day) was picked, since it's a Wednesday. Maybe because the Monday is Easter Monday and some may be traveling. But I agree with Maryann, I'd like to see it moved to the 20th, a Monday.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: April 15th Mystery Box Dinner by Gourmet_Mom (Thanks Erin. I too ...)
I may be a bit late on trying this one but I will report in as soon as I can get it done...way too much going on and still trying to put together "birthday meal" for everyone to try!
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Re: April 15th Mystery Box Dinner by firechef (I may be a bit late ...)
I just cannot wait Thanks Erin!
  Re: Re: April 15th Mystery Box Dinner by DFen911 (I just cannot wait [...)
I'm back on board for this now - I just hope my rhubarb is still good....jeez. Maryann, I'm sure we'd all want to see what you do whenever you do it!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: April 15th Mystery Box Dinner by cjs (I'm back on board fo...)
Bringing this back up to the top - I'm sure Denise will allow us to post whenever we can get to this. I'm shooting for tomorrow or one day late.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: April 15th Mystery Box Dinner by cjs (Bringing this back u...)
Don't forget pictures if you can If you don't have a photobucket account you can email me the pictures and I'll upload them for you and give you the link so you can post them.