Hooray for Capt. Phillips & the Navy Seals!!!
  Re: (...)
Here, here--!!!!
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Hooray for Capt. Phillips & the Navy Seals!!! by Old Bay (Here, here--!!!! [im...)
AMEN!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Hooray for Capt. Phillips & the Navy Seals!!! by Gourmet_Mom (AMEN!...)
What an ordeal! Happy it turned out well.
  Re: Re: Hooray for Capt. Phillips & the Navy Seals!!! by HomeCulinarian (What an ordeal! Hap...)
I wish I could post what I really want to say. But BOOYAH!!! will have to suffice
  Re: Re: Hooray for Capt. Phillips & the Navy Seals!!! by DFen911 (I wish I could post ...)
Hooray!!!! Go Seals!!! What a joyful Easter.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Hooray for Capt. Phillips & the Navy Seals!!! by Harborwitch (Hooray!!!! Go Seals...)
AMAZING!!! (talk about goosebumps and tears)
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Hooray for Capt. Phillips & the Navy Seals!!! by cjs (AMAZING!!! (talk abo...)
I am so glad he is safe. I really was sensing a bad outcome as time went on. I'm glad I was wrong!
  Re: Re: Hooray for Capt. Phillips & the Navy Seals!!! by DFen911 (I wish I could post ...)
Quote:

I wish I could post what I really want to say. But BOOYAH!!! will have to suffice

EXACTLY what I was thinking "Hollywood" there is so much more to say but not here...things like this are even more reasons to thank all of those that go into harms way for all of us...I'll leave it at that before Jean has to get out her "red editing marker."
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Re: Hooray for Capt. Phillips & the Navy Seals!!! by firechef ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
good thinking...now where the heck is that red pen?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Hooray for Capt. Phillips & the Navy Seals!!! by cjs (good thinking...now ...)
One of my brothers-in-law suggested they put an Apache helicopter on some of those ships and when the pirates come just blow them out of the water. Either that or Navy seals. I don't think we have enough of either to do that though it might solve the problem temporarily.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy