Erecipe Ratings
  Re: (...)
Why are all the ratings on the Erecipes so low?? Usually 3 or less. How are they rated and shouldn't there be some five stars out here?
  Re: Erecipe Ratings by PatriciaD (Why are all the rati...)
Are there Erecipes on the forum? Not sure what you're referring to...
  Re: Re: Erecipe Ratings by HomeCulinarian (Are there Erecipes o...)
I really haven't paid attention to the ratings when I've rec'd the erecipes. will have to look the next time.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Erecipe Ratings by cjs (I really haven't pai...)
Anyone want to elaborate eRecipes?
  Re: Re: Erecipe Ratings by DFen911 (Anyone want to elabo...)
Denise, if you sign up for the weekly email recipes. They have ratings on them.

This is last weeks eRecipe
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: Erecipe Ratings by esgunn (Denise, if you sign...)
Thanx for enlightening us, Erin. I don't look at them so I don't rate them.
  Re: Re: Erecipe Ratings by HomeCulinarian (Thanx for enlighteni...)
I was wondering about that too! I would think that they would all be rated 4's or 5's. Maybe that is why they don't sound too interesting. I used to love the erecipes.
  Re: Re: Erecipe Ratings by coco hernandez (I was wondering abou...)
I get them, look them over, and save them and then record in my enotebook the names of the recipes so I have an online listing of what is in my Cuisine at Home efolder with out opening the folder and scrolling through opening every email all over again!

Did not ever notice the ratings but will go back through them and add the ratings to the enotebook "index"...isn't it amazing what you can do on a night with only two tables at work!?!
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Re: Erecipe Ratings by firechef (I get them, look the...)
Ah ok I see what you're talking about. Ok well maybe they are sending out the 3 star recipes for us to try, and revamp. As I recall it does ask for additional comments. Then they can republish them with the new changes...?
  Re: Re: Erecipe Ratings by DFen911 (Ah ok I see what you...)
Ok - Yesterday Email recipies:

The Mojito and the orange mojito got 4.5 and 5 stars restpectfully... Hmmmm

Orange Mojito

But the Grilled salads: Cobb salad Qusadilla and the chicken Ceasar salad got 3 or less.

Has anyone tried these? I have been wanting to try both and had them marked for this summer.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.