Tuesday Dinner - Apr. 14th??
  Re: (...)
I'm finally feeling human again and mom would be proud. Bocelli is on the C.D. (LOUD ), opened a wonderful bottle of Bilancio (Syrah & Cab blend) even tho it's only 1:30 and cookin' up a storm.

Last trial for the cheese straws and chevre bread pudding for this weekend's Wine & Cheese Festival.

Also, making Denise's Myster dinner!! I'm really excited about this - I think we're going to like it.

So, what's everyone else up to?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Tuesday Dinner - Apr. 14th?? by cjs (I'm finally feeling ...)
Sounds like you've got the makings for a great day, Jean.

I'm making a new to us recipe from the CAH Pasta book. It is penne with Italian sausage and veggies with marinara with cream in it. It gives us a chance to use up some of our freezer stock of marinara with a new twist. I'll be substituting turkey sausage and milk for the cream.
  Re: Re: Tuesday Dinner - Apr. 14th?? by HomeCulinarian (Sounds like you've g...)
white clam pizza, in the oven smellin' might fine.

Sally
  Re: Tuesday Dinner - Apr. 14th?? by cjs (I'm finally feeling ...)
This afternoon's plan - after a trip to Home Depot (it's h3ll living so close to one!);1: is to butcher a 14 lb turkey and brine the breast for the smoker and the dark meat for turkey & dried cherry sausage; 2: the mystery dinner; and 3: the beef sticks (if I'm up to it - may save it for tomorrow).
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Tuesday Dinner - Apr. 14th?? by Harborwitch (This afternoon's pla...)
A fairly recent standby - fish tacos (using tilapia again) and black beans.
  Re: Re: Tuesday Dinner - Apr. 14th?? by Trixxee (A fairly recent stan...)
Left overs I madea standing rib roast last night and have enough for another meal...MmMmM beef
  Re: Re: Tuesday Dinner - Apr. 14th?? by DFen911 (Left overs [img]/ubb...)
I have pnuemonia and no appetite. Hubby has a dinner banquet and I just made myself some orzo with a little butter. Oddly enough, I could go for chow mein.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: Tuesday Dinner - Apr. 14th?? by chef_Tab (I have pnuemonia and...)
Theresa - sorry to learn you're sick! Keep that pneumonia under control; it can get really bad if you don't!
  Re: Re: Tuesday Dinner - Apr. 14th?? by HomeCulinarian (Theresa - sorry to l...)
Last night I fixed the Chicken Linguine with Candied Cherry Tomatoes for DD. First time she's been home in months! She LOVED it!

Today we've been working on taxes...STILL working on taxes. We ate ham and potato salad from the fridge from Sunday for lunch, and I'm fixing a loaded baked potato for dinner. William and I will split it...if he even stops to eat. Computers and the Internet are great when they work properly....ARGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Tuesday Dinner - Apr. 14th?? by Gourmet_Mom (Last night I fixed t...)
We had dinner out with Cynthia and Jim. Went to Abuelos and we all had steak and shrimp fajitas on the recommendation of our waitress, a guacamole appy, and margaritas.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."