OT--I got kisses from Lola!!!
  Re: (...)
Ron and I had a wonderful dinner at Abuelos with Cynthia and Jim. What a fabulous couple they are and so much fun! We felt like we have known them all of our lives!

First we did a little shopping at Sur la Table, then Penzey's, then we were suppose to go to Trader Joe's but had to skip since Ron was waiting for us to meet up with him. Lola patiently took a nap in the car, but covered me with kisses before it was time to go home. She is even more beautiful than her pictures. Her mom had two different raincoats for her to wear!

Here are some pics I wanted to share with all of you. Hope we can all meet up like this one day.

[Image: DinneratAbuelos.jpg]

[Image: DinneratAbuelos2.jpg]
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: OT--I got kisses from Lola!!! by Mare749 (Ron and I had a wond...)
Looks like everyone is having a great time and you all look so sweet and like so much fun!!!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: OT--I got kisses from Lola!!! by Harborwitch (Looks like everyone ...)
Dang, I am such of fan of Lola! You are so lucky, and to meet Cis too! Did you drive up to New York? How fun.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: OT--I got kisses from Lola!!! by chef_Tab (Dang, I am such of f...)
Great pictures, Maryann.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: OT--I got kisses from Lola!!! by Lorraine (Great pictures, Mary...)
AWWWWW! I am so jealous! And to meet Cis and Jame also?!?!?! How cool!

Everybody looks great and it appears a good time was had by all! BTW, what did you all buy?
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: OT--I got kisses from Lola!!! by Gourmet_Mom (AWWWWW! I am so jea...)
Theresa, Cynthia and Jim were just passing thru. They had been to the Columbus area, just south of Cleveland, to visit their daughters for the weekend and were on their way home. We had it planned to meet close by the highway that they would be traveling on. They had to get home for work, but next time we will try to plan a longer visit. We thoroughly enjoyed it and I'm still smiling thinking about it. Oh, and I seriously wanted to bring Lola home with me! What a baby doll!
Maryann

Re: Re: OT--I got kisses from Lola!!! by Mare749 (Theresa, Cynthia and...)
Nobody from the forum ever "just passes through" Honduras.

LOL!
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: OT--I got kisses from Lola!!! by Mare749 (Theresa, Cynthia and...)
That was how I first met Jean & Roy. They were passing through and we met for coffee. I was sooooo nervous, meeting a real chef. I chattered like a magpie.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: OT--I got kisses from Lola!!! by labradors (Nobody from the foru...)
Quote:

Nobody from the forum ever "just passes through" Honduras.

LOL!

Not true, labs. I'm going to be in Roatan on May 15!
Maryann

Re: Re: OT--I got kisses from Lola!!! by Mare749 ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Oh man I am so envious What a great opportunity!! Looks like you all just had a blast.

Derek and I will be going through Las Vegas, Salt Lake City, Yellow Stone WY, Casper WY, Boulder CO, Pueblo NM, Santa Fe NM and back to the Grand Canyon for the 3rd time (hope we can see it this time) before heading home. All this transpire in September. I try to post so if we're in your area let us know.