Wednesday Dinner - 4/15??
  Re: (...)
Well, everyone's taxes 'should' be done by now - what's everyone up to for dinner?

The weather is so beautiful, I'm scrapping my whole week's menu and grilling anything I get my hands on! Which today may just be lamb ribs and I do have some pineapple and some great leftover papaya-cuc salsa....
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Wednesday Dinner - 4/15?? by cjs (Well, everyone's tax...)
I've got some kebabs marinating. Going to make some basmati rice and a salad to go with it.
  Re: Wednesday Dinner - 4/15?? by cjs (Well, everyone's tax...)
It's cool and rainy here. Chicken stew with a tomato salad.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: Wednesday Dinner - 4/15?? by Lorraine (It's cool and rainy ...)
Tony made a ham/white bean soup with the leftover Easter ham. We'll have that tonight with some garlic bread.

I love it when someone else makes dinner!
  Re: Re: Wednesday Dinner - 4/15?? by Trixxee (Tony made a ham/whit...)
I was so lost on what to make, so came on here. I should make my mystery dinner, but just not in the mood to drive to town for my papaya....so that will definitely be late. The weather has been so crappy since my bragging about how pretty it was Saturday and early Sunday....ARGGG!

I'm still not sure, but at least the sun is trying to reappear. It's kinda late in the day to do ribs and I'm kinda chickened out...we'll see.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Wednesday Dinner - 4/15?? by Gourmet_Mom (I was so lost on wha...)
I made a big pot of white bean with ham soup using the ham bone from Sunday. Had to split it up, some for us, some for my son-in-law, and some for my dad. It turned out so incredibly good. Since it's a cold and rainy day here, it's the perfect meal.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Wednesday Dinner - 4/15?? by Mare749 (I made a big pot of ...)
Still feeling like crapola. I will probably just have a greek salad. Hubby will have to forage in the fridge.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: Wednesday Dinner - 4/15?? by chef_Tab (Still feeling like c...)
"I will probably just have a greek salad" You should have ordered it at least a week or so ago traffic from Greece is slow this time of year ya know!
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy