Chef_Tab will be temporarily MIA
  Re: (...)
I know some of you worried when I was out sick last week so I thought I would warn you that my participation might be minimal this coming week. My inlaws will be here this week and on top of that we are down to one computer. I don't share well. I will check in every chance I get and someone had better save any and all new alchoholic beverage recipes, and anything with linguica. haha.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Chef_Tab will be temporarily MIA by chef_Tab (I know some of you w...)
Thanx for letting us know in advance! Have a great week and we'll be here to welcome you back!
  Re: Re: Chef_Tab will be temporarily MIA by HomeCulinarian (Thanx for letting us...)
Hope you have a good week Theresa, and that it's not too stressful. I read somewhere that having company is like fish, after three days it starts to stink. I'm sure that sometimes that is probably true.

We'll make sure we have some good jello shooters waiting for your return.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Chef_Tab will be temporarily MIA by Mare749 (Hope you have a good...)
I learned my lesson....I will not go MIA again without warning...LOL! Good for you!

I hope all goes well with your guests.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Chef_Tab will be temporarily MIA by Gourmet_Mom (I learned my lesson....)
Theresa, in-laws... no need to say more... if I lived closer, I would surreptitiously deliver potent rum drinks to your back door...

("Oh Theresa dear, there's a hand with a drink in it sticking out of the shrubbery near the back door!!!!")

Hope all goes well (and quickly!)
Vicci

my cooking adventures
www.victoriasdays.blogspot.com
  Re: Re: Chef_Tab will be temporarily MIA by foodfiend (Theresa, in-laws... ...)
Let's see..mimosa's..bloody marys...ok breakfast is covered.

How about a flask?

I wish you the very best of luck...and if you need a bail out I'm a phone call away
  Re: Re: Chef_Tab will be temporarily MIA by DFen911 (Let's see..mimosa's....)
Vicci and Denise, you have me laughing. I needed that, my stomach is in knots with dread. So much to do to get ready, so why am I here? I needed the escape. I will keep my eye on the shrubbery by the back door. wink wink.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: Chef_Tab will be temporarily MIA by chef_Tab (Vicci and Denise, yo...)
Just have fun with them, Therese - in spite of their own selves! We're here and speaking of alcohol, have you made the Pina Colada Granita??? Maybe work it into a dinner -

We're waiting for you. Speaking of Linguica, someone mentioned adding seafood to my Portuguese Beans and I'll be working on that soon. will send it to you.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Chef_Tab will be temporarily MIA by cjs (Just have fun with t...)
Hope it's not to late to say "Chin up, hang in there girl"

You could always pretend to faint, then Wally would have to bring you around with a martini, sniff first then swallow. Faint regularly every two or three hours more often if nescessary
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: Chef_Tab will be temporarily MIA by farnfam (Hope it's not to lat...)
Cis, you could have been a doctor!!!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com