BBQ Chicken Legs
  Re: (...)
This recipe is in the Weekight Grilling, page 49. We were gone most of the day, so because I couldn't sleep, I roasted these in the oven, then basted a couple of time with the 'goop' at 3 a.m. yesterday!! Oh my, are they ever tasty. For dinner, I basted again and warmed them in the oven. Had a little bowl of leftover Mashed Cauliflower in the freezer, so heated that up also and drizzled a little of the sauce over - yum!

For a throw together last minute dinner, it was very tasty. I'm anxious to try them on the grill, where they belong.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: BBQ Chicken Legs by cjs (This recipe is in th...)
Jean, I have not tried that one yet. I did make the one in Cuisine Tonight Grilling pg 84, rootbeer BBQ Chicken. The reason I mention it, is you roast the chicken in the oven first and then finish with the sauce on the grill. No worrying about it getting done or the sauce getting chared. We really liked it! The sauce was good too!I will have to try it with this rub and sauce. Thanks for the review.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.