Dinner Tonight - It's Friday ALREADY????
  Re: (...)
Where did the week go??? I have leftover 'mystery' fish, a couple pork chops thawing out, a marinara sauce recipe I want to try (from Cooking.com)...what to do, what to do.

What are you all up to?

Oh, maybe a pasta dish topped with l/o bacon wrapped fish - the sauce made with pork chop bones???? hmmmmm
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Dinner Tonight - It's Friday ALREADY???? by cjs (Where did the week g...)
Haven't decided exactly how I'll do it, yet, but I'm planning to make a casserole with pasta, chicken, bacon, onions, mozzarella, and a cream-sage sauce.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Dinner Tonight - It's Friday ALREADY???? by labradors (Haven't decided exac...)
what's not to love in those ingred??
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Dinner Tonight - It's Friday ALREADY???? by cjs (what's not to love i...)
Well, as soon as it stops pouring down rain here, I'm heading to the fish market. All this talk about fish has my mouth watering. Ron is going to be so surprised.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Dinner Tonight - It's Friday ALREADY???? by Mare749 (Well, as soon as it ...)
Our Aldi has the big Cinco de Mayo sale going on and I scored a few bags of tostadas. So, I think dinner is going to be chicken, black beans, salsa etc. on tostadas,with Magaritas, of course.
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: Dinner Tonight - It's Friday ALREADY???? by farnfam (Our Aldi has the big...)
That sounds really good - let's see Crispy Fish Tostadas???
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Dinner Tonight - It's Friday ALREADY???? by Harborwitch (That sounds really g...)
went thru my mind also, Sharon, but Roy (not being a Mexican in a previous life as his wife was....) had to eat Mexican inspired dishes a couple times this week already. Darn.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Dinner Tonight - It's Friday ALREADY???? by cjs (went thru my mind al...)
Either C@H's Salt and Pepper Shrimp (a friend made it last week and highly recommended it) or linguine with clam sauce.
  Re: Re: Dinner Tonight - It's Friday ALREADY???? by cjs (went thru my mind al...)
Bob whined about too much Asian this week. Tortelini with chicken & broc. in alfredo sauce, Swedish meatball stuff on noodles, grilled london broil (marinated in Italian herbs wine & olive oil) with orzo with fava beans radishes and fresh asparagus, and last night was Asian meets country with Jerk seasoned, plum and ginger marinated pork tenderloin wrapped in bacon and roasted (served with a plum ginger BBQ sauce, sauteed corn and peppers, and brown rice.

I'm having difficulty with the whine about Asian. He has requested Mexican tonight. I have some tamales in the freezer - and I think the Tostadas.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Dinner Tonight - It's Friday ALREADY???? by Harborwitch (Bob whined about too...)
Quote:

... too much Asian...

Not possible.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?